Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The Jester Pics

forum rss feed
Author

Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 03:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Dears!

I'm recreating Freddie's 'Jester' costume and I need as many pictures as possible so I can get it just right. Can everyone post me some links please? ;)

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jester costume? The only one i recall is from the Innuendo sleeves. Is that what you're refering to, darling?

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 19 Sep 06, 02:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

Jester costume? The only one i recall is from the Innuendo sleeves. Is that what you're refering to, darling?

Yes,dear,exactly! I'm recreating his costume(for myself)and it must be perfect. Right down to the lovely white flower in his front pocket! ;)

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R

Posted: 19 Sep 06, 02:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

I've collected some lovely pictures for the sole purpose of costume reference, I can't be certain I've got what you want, though.

But, I can try to help if you explain where/when he wore this or post an example photo.

I'm thinking maybe ... the one from "I'm Going Slightly Mad" ? But Roger had the jester hat.

Happy face !

Yes that's the one. Freddie wore the bananas;)

Hello from Rai;)

R

Posted: 19 Sep 06, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove(Darunkhanawala) wrote:

Yes,dear,exactly! I'm recreating his costume(for myself)and it must be perfect. Right down to the lovely white flower in his front pocket! ;)

lol How cute. Are you going to a fancy dress party or something? lol

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 06, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flaaaaaashy :P

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Posted: 20 Sep 06, 10:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>I hate Queen wrote:

Flaaaaaashy :P

Waltzy! Change your name NOW! Otherwise i won't get anymore flowers sent to your house!

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 23:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove(Darunkhanawala) wrote:

lol How cute. Are you going to a fancy dress party or something? lol

It's for Halloween Night(U.S)...Now I'd better get started;)

Hello from Rai;)

R

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=326

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=914

^ Bananas.

These are quite good;)

Hello from Rai;)

R