http://theync.com/r092006chavez.shtml

Amazingly, Fox News didn't cut this off. LOL

(I think he may be right btw)

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd agree with him, but his speech was of such a sickening religious bent that it just strikes me as disingenuous bullshit.

NEXT.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

Fuck George Bush

OMFG!!! YOUR PICTURE OMFG!!!!!! xD

Killed by drones.
Another Person user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 289 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

Fuck George Bush

OMFG!!! YOUR PICTURE OMFG!!!!!! xD

spooky indeed

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fuck George Bush

...and Chavez too.

Fuckin' Chavez is as much of a left wing extremist as Bush is from the political right wing.

What strikes me as absolutely fuckin' hypocritical is the fact that Chavez calls Bush a demon, and yet he's been seen lately kissing Ahmadinejad ass when the Iranian president recently called for Israel to be "wiped off the map", and his country continues to be on the focus of human rights groups who constantly criticize the fact that women in Iran get stoned to death for showing a bare arm.

Not to mention that poverty is on the raise in Venezuela despite false propaganda from Chavez to prove the opossite.
Chavez has been spending millions and millions building up military structure with the excuse that the country needs to defend itself from a potential invasion from the United States. If Chavez cared so much about the poor, why not giving housing, food, and health care benefits to them instead of investing in warfare.

If you don't believe me, ask Mari.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Fuck George Bush

...and Chavez too.

Fuckin' Chavez is as much of a left wing extremist as Bush is from the political right wing.

What strikes me as absolutely fuckin' hypocritical is the fact that Chavez calls Bush a demon, and yet he's been seen lately kissing Ahmadinejad ass when the Iranian president recently called for Israel to be "wiped off the map", and his country continues to be on the focus of human rights groups who constantly criticize the fact that women in Iran get stoned to death for showing a bare arm.

Not to mention that poverty is on the raise in Venezuela despite false propaganda from Chavez to prove the opossite.
Chavez has been spending millions and millions building up military structure with the excuse that the country needs to defend itself from a potential invasion from the United States. If Chavez cared so much about the poor, why not giving housing, food, and health care benefits to them instead of investing in warfare.

If you don't believe me, ask Mari.

Good one Dan!! My view of politics:
with as corrupt as the whole system is, the people who should be into it for the right reasons are staying away, and the people who should be staying away are getting in. Screw them all....none of them know their heads from their butts

Formerly MHG
***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't like Bush either, but Chavez is not a saint. The 80% of the population here in Venezuela lives in poverty, and the slary of the people here is 200€ or 250$ depending on your countries while the basic groceries for a family of 5 people is above the 500€-600$. I think he should take care of this country for real and not doing all the "anti Bush" propaganda he's doing now.

Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

how do u mak fun of Fox because its the only news that doesnt chose sides
and if it seems like they do all of you people think its the wrong side.

oh and by the way im not republican i can just think from both points of view

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FUCK every dictator, that includes Bush, Chávez, Castro and other.

Life Is A Bitch...

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 22:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sherwood Forest wrote:

I get all my news from the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

...FOX News is definitely not the only news network that gets picked on.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Sherwood Forest wrote:

I'm pretty sure that all major news networks get picked on all the time. Fox just seems to be conservative at times, whether it is or is not. However, it's not so much the networks that are biased as it is the people who represent it...and since EVERYONE is biased to some extent, you really have to expect that.

But at least the Daily Show and Colbert Report don't try to hide the fact that they are massively liberal. I think all news networks should take after their example. Each one should pick a side and compete with other networks in that respect. And occasionally you could have some cross-network debates and such...it would be amazingly fun to watch. You could have a channel for the Democrats...one for the Republicans...hey, even give the Libertarians a channel.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Sherwood Forest wrote:

I'm pretty sure that all major news networks get picked on all the time. Fox just seems to be conservative at times, whether it is or is not. However, it's not so much the networks that are biased as it is the people who represent it...and since EVERYONE is biased to some extent, you really have to expect that.

But at least the Daily Show and Colbert Report don't try to hide the fact that they are massively liberal. I think all news networks should take after their example. Each one should pick a side and compete with other networks in that respect. And occasionally you could have some cross-network debates and such...it would be amazingly fun to watch. You could have a channel for the Democrats...one for the Republicans...hey, even give the Libertarians a channel.

What, and just divide the US even more? Isn't the media supposed to be neutral?

Come on people. Honestly, every single week there is some random Bush-bash on this forum, and it's really annoying!! You don't see me almost constantly bashing political figures (whether they deserve it or not), now why should you!? JUST FUCKIN' SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

P.S. Freddies son, you are a dick.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bush is a twat.
Bush is a clone of his dad.
Bush is a Nazi.
Bush is a homophobe.
Bush is the devil.
Bush will go to hell.
Bush is responsible for 9/11.
Bush will cause a new world war.
Bush isn't anti terrorism, but pro oil.
Bush has a huge bush.
Chavez isn''t any better.

Killed by drones.
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Sherwood Forest wrote:

That's an excellent idea! I know that the media is "supposed" to be neutral, but I'm telling you right now, and from personal experience, that it's a pipe dream. I was a journalism major for 3 years, and was two classes away from finishing the major for it when I quit, because I saw that the way they were telling us to think about things and write things was TOTALLY LIBERAL. I'm not a liberal, and I'm not a conservative. I'm politically apathetic...I just don't care because the system is FUBAR, no matter which country you are in.
Since the media can't be unbiased, MusicMan's idea isn't half bad....I'd love to see the Libertarians get a channel, and I'd love to see them all fighting amongst themselves, referreed by John Stewart and Steven Colbert.

Formerly MHG
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Sherwood Forest wrote:

Why is it that disageeing with the Bush administration instantly labels us a radical liberals?

The majority of people who disagree with the policies of our government happen to be moderate (both liberal and conservative), but either way we get placed on the other extreme side of the political spectrum along with Michael Moore and Rage Against The Machine.

Sure most comedians happen to be liberal, moderates, non-partisan, or libertarian. While there's no doubt that they seem to have more sympathy for Clinton than Bush, did they distance themselves from making Clinton jokes during the Monica Lewinsky scandal?

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Disagreeing with Bush, and doing what Chavez did are two vastly different things.

In a way, I see what Chavez did helping Bush and the Republicans. I know that Charles Rangel took Chavez to task, as should all Americans.

Regarding this falls elections, it dosen't really matter WHO you put in office, they are all the same anyway.

:(

Just as the election in 2004, it is a sad state of affairs in the US when the two men you ahve to choose from for President are George Bush and John Kerry.

Bad.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Plus, anyone who derives their political views from Rolling Stone, Colbert, Michael Moore are simply dim anyway.

Nothing you can do to help those people. I have a neighbor who every single political discussion we ever have, she derives directly from Rolling Stone magazine, which I also read regularly.

Suffice it to say, our political debates are rather short.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Sophie wrote:

One of the more idiotic conspiracy theories that I have ever seen....

Funny that it comes from the same people saying that he has completely bungled the War on Terror.

Let's be brutally honest. How can you, as a group, one one hand, complain that in 4 + years the man can't seem to do anything right, has screwed up Iraq, etc, and on the other hand, say that, in 8 months time, he put together a perfectly executed plot to destroy the Twin Towers????

Laughable.

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Plus, anyone who derives their political views from Rolling Stone, Colbert, Michael Moore are simply dim anyway.

Rolling Stone and Michael Moore, I agree.

...but Colbert?

Stephen Colbert is nothing but a comedian who created a satirical persona spoofing extreme right wing pundits. We all know that the off-screen Stephen Colbert is very different from the one we see on TV, but even yet the man is not a radical leftist by any means.
If comedians were meant to be taken seriously, then what's the point on laughing?