Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Midi Files

forum rss feed
Author

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was just listening to midi files ther (like for one second) - people charge for them. Christ almighty! The people (machines?) who make those things should be shot, not to mind charging for them.

RETARDS - which spastic decides to ruin the song with this terrible organ - i don't care if its to keep someone in tune as i've heard - BULLSHIT.

Those people that make them are pathetic. They go to the trouble of playing the background music and ruin it with an organ - who the fuck wants to listen to that, nerevmind pay for it.

Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 21 Sep 06, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

una999 wrote:

Was just listening to midi files ther (like for one second) - people charge for them. Christ almighty! The people (machines?) who make those things should be shot, not to mind charging for them.

RETARDS - which spastic decides to ruin the song with this terrible organ - i don't care if its to keep someone in tune as i've heard - BULLSHIT.

Those people that make them are pathetic. They go to the trouble of playing the background music and ruin it with an organ - who the fuck wants to listen to that, nerevmind pay for it.

Quite the troll, aren't we? Why don't you jump off a high building? Might improve your ear for music.

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts

Posted: 22 Sep 06, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ya good idea - what building shud i jump off??

although how would that improve my hearing - surely i'd be dead so ??

perhaps you should come into the real world??