Forums > Personal > Matias has the best hair on QZ

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone agree? If you don't, you're wrong.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I prefer yours.


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

I prefer yours.


You have never seen mine. And I thought you didn't like me anymore.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>I love Freddie wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

I prefer yours.


You have never seen mine. And I thought you didn't like me anymore.


I did then, i dont now.


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he looks like brian


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He's beyond Brian.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that was insightful


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lmao


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Matias's hair.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mrs.Freddie Mercury wrote:

I think that Matias's hair is pretty darn awesome



[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf has the best hair of QZ.


Killed by drones.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

Raf has the best hair of QZ.

^ Yup.

M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dream oon

dream ooon

(8)


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>I love Freddie wrote:

Does anyone agree? If you don't, you're wrong.


Bull.
Stuff like that is an opinion. "Matias has hair" is a fact. "Matias has the best hear on QZ" is an opinion and opinions cannot be wrong.
Another fact is his name was spelled Freddie, not Freddie. Not an opinion, fact.


This can't end well.
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=pink>I love Freddie wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

I prefer yours.


You have never seen mine. And I thought you didn't like me anymore.


I did then, i dont now.


And then it askes itself.. Why? I tjought robieboy was in your colection of darlings?


O_o
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack wrote:

<font color=pink>I love Freddie wrote:

Does anyone agree? If you don't, you're wrong.


Bull.
Stuff like that is an opinion. "Matias has hair" is a fact. "Matias has the best hear on QZ" is an opinion and opinions cannot be wrong.
Another fact is his name was spelled Freddie, not Freddie. Not an opinion, fact.
opinions can always be wrong

but he's right

I rule


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Deacon wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=pink>I love Freddie wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

I prefer yours.


You have never seen mine. And I thought you didn't like me anymore.


I did then, i dont now.


And then it askes itself.. Why? I tjought robieboy was in your colection of darlings?


He isn't now. He's changed. :( Really upset me.


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack wrote:

<font color=pink>I love Freddie wrote:

Does anyone agree? If you don't, you're wrong.


Bull.
Stuff like that is an opinion. "Matias has hair" is a fact. "Matias has the best hear on QZ" is an opinion and opinions cannot be wrong.
Another fact is his name was spelled Freddie, not Freddie. Not an opinion, fact.


Another fact is that you're officially (or unofficially) stupid. Not an opinion, fact.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 12:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Am I fuck. I'm stupid because I know more than you? Where is the logic in that?

Also, I agree, he does have the best hair on QZ (I did until recently but since that dog got hold of it it hasn't been the same). My point is that people aren't wrong because they disagree with you. When did you become so insightful that you can be that arrogant?


This can't end well.