Forums > Personal > this is me:):):)

forum rss feed
Author

MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://i10.tinypic.com/2wrkmfo.jpg
and
http://i10.tinypic.com/4dha3c9.jpg

Yes, i'm insane, i know!! Silly me.

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aMAYzing May wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/2wrkmfo.jpg
and
http://i10.tinypic.com/4dha3c9.jpg

Yes, i'm insane, i know!! Silly me.


Indeed you are.

aMAYzing May and MrCole

Posted pics from the same exact camera, both hosted at tinypic.com.

I have an exif reader for images. So, would you like to confess something?

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 06, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bubbles! wrote:

aMAYzing May wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/2wrkmfo.jpg
and
http://i10.tinypic.com/4dha3c9.jpg

Yes, i'm insane, i know!! Silly me.


Indeed you are.

aMAYzing May and MrCole

Posted pics from the same exact camera, both hosted at tinypic.com.

I have an exif reader for images. So, would you like to confess something?




ROFL!!!!!! xD!

MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bubbles! wrote:

aMAYzing May wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/2wrkmfo.jpg
and
http://i10.tinypic.com/4dha3c9.jpg

Yes, i'm insane, i know!! Silly me.


Indeed you are.

aMAYzing May and MrCole

Posted pics from the same exact camera, both hosted at tinypic.com.

I have an exif reader for images. So, would you like to confess something?


Yeah i would like to, because lots of people host their foto's on tinypic... if i would be mister cole, i would be a spammer on this account too.
Why can't you be Mrcole? I hate him, its an ennoying thing and by the way i don't know where to get all those silly ideas from...
If you compare me with Mrcole, fine, But im NOT!! :P

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Model : KODAK CX7525 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA

MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bubbles! wrote:

Model : KODAK CX7525 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA


more people have that camera... Kodak is from in america, so there are lots of people who have the camera too, you just can't accuse everyone who's photo's are hosted at tinypic and have the same camera... there are around 3 billion people on earth...

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aMAYzing May wrote:

Bubbles! wrote:

Model : KODAK CX7525 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA


more people have that camera... Kodak is from in america, so there are lots of people who have the camera too, you just can't accuse everyone who's photo's are hosted at tinypic and have the same camera... there are around 3 billion people on earth...

Actually, around 6 billion and a half. ;-)


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Too much of a coincidence dear. Not that it matters. I myself change names frequently lately, and have my old account under some other name.. I can't remember which one now. Either Las Paulrodgers De Amor or The Ghost of Freddie's Teeth, I think.

I just felt like doing some detective work ;)

The settings were all the same too. haha

infiniti user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 06, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha thats funny i think somebody has multiple personalities!

MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[/QUOTENAME
Actually, around 6 billion and a half. ;-)


sorry, i'm dutch.. i don't know all that