Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen in Amsterdam and the Goldne Jubilee 2002

forum rss feed
Author

tgunn2760 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 301 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Both are from European TV programs, I don't know the date of the Amsterdam concert, it is post Mercury.

The torrent file contains screen captures from both videos, so you can download those first and see if you would like to download the rest.

My PC will be on constantly, except for the necessary quick reboots.

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: QUEENZONE.torrent 47 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 199 time(s).

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

April 30th 2002

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Titan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 71 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Error: Tracker Response Error:requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker in Tracker: http://queenzone.no-ip.com:6969/announce

Doesn`t work for me

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1421 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Both officially available.

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amsterdam isn't officialy available.

It was only available for a week or so, in a special promotion stunt from Heineken. It's not, and it wasn't, for sale in stores

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

Amsterdam isn't officialy available.

It was only available for a week or so, in a special promotion stunt from Heineken. It's not, and it wasn't, for sale in stores

It remains a product released officially by Queen productions. The box of tricks for example is deleted a long time and the rainbow gig is also official.

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think that this was a Queen Productions release

Posted: 28 Sep 06, 23:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Both clips are from European TV stations. I don't see how they can be official releases. Especially the Jubilee clip. There is a retail DVD of the entire concert featuring a number of artists. but this clip is just of Queen, from a European TV station. It is only about 18 minutes in length. The Amsterdam snow is only about 45 minutes.

If the administrator thinks that these files should be removed, I will certainly remove them.

ABOUT THE ERROR MESSAGE:

I was getting a similar error message earlier, but I stayed with it and it eventually worked.

I will upload the screen caps of Amsterdam first, then of Jubilee.

Attachment: thumbs20060928121831.jpg 297 KB
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

lenin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 00:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

VCD quality and with that fucking counter???
Why you're sharing that garbage???
Stop of sharing videos with so low resolution and with deliverated marks on the screens!

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some stupid s**t wrote:

Stop of sharing videos with so low resolution and with deliverated marks on the screens!

There are no markings on the video, s**twit, the time stamps are from the screen capture program.

If you don't like the videos, DON'T DOWNLOAD THEM. I didn't upload them for your ignorant ASS.

Screen captures of the Jubilee clips attached.

Attachment: thumbs20060928121914.jpg 331 KB
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lenin wrote:

Why do you only complain in video topics? I can use your help in some audio topics... :)

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
rhapsody8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
rhapsody8
Bohemian: 722 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It doesn't work my friend...

Get your head down baby - we're gonna ride tonight...

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 03:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It doesn't work my friend...

It does work, I'm uploading at 90 kbps now...just stay with it. Stop it and turn it on again, it will work eventually.

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another twit wrote:

Why do you only complain in video topics? I can use your help in some audio topics... :)

Any time you or any other "big time collector" has better files to share, the tracker is

http://queenzone.no-ip.com:6969/announce

Talk is cheap. Put up or shut up.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 04:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tgunn2760 wrote:

Any time you or any other "big time collector" has better files to share, the tracker is

http://queenzone.no-ip.com:6969/announce

Talk is cheap. Put up or shut up.

I'm not going to share something here and have it end up in mp3s or mpeg-1 on rapidshare because someone wants smaller files. Forget it.

Of all the band websites on the internet that attract thousands of visitors a day, this is the only one I've ever seen where members actually criticize people for having quality standards. This is absolutely pathetic. Have a look at the policies at The Traders Den. They have their business in order.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 04:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The copyright to the Amsterdam/Heineken cd-rom indeed licensed and belongs to QueenProductions; it says so on the cover and all promotional items.

Sorry, but both these are considered official releases and are not allowed to be shared in here.
Thanks for your good intentions in sharing these, but please delete the torrent.

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1421 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeroen is right. Please do not share that stuff in here.

Erik Viking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 63 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's tv broadcast, so everybody can record this for self use. Everybody pay taxes in prices of blank cassetes, discs etc. for copyrights, so I CAN record EVERYTHING from tv. I CAN record "We will rock you" from tv and I CAN'T record "We will rock you" from my friends DVD. TV station have paid for Queen for this broadcast already too. They realise people will record this.

So if it's ok sharing here some tv reports or tv docummentaries, nothing wrong in sharing this one.

I want it all

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 09:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am still not sure if the files are official releases or not, I personally do not think they are, so, until an administrator from this forum tells me that the torrent should be deleted they will remain.

Posted: 29 Sep 06, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not going to share something here and have it end up in mp3s or mpeg-1 on rapidshare because someone wants smaller files. Forget it.

Of all the band websites on the internet that attract thousands of visitors a day, this is the only one I've ever seen where members actually criticize people for having quality standards. This is absolutely pathetic. Have a look at the policies at The Traders Den. They have their business in order.

Some sites require only lossless formats be shared, others, like this one, do not.
Had it been official policy to NOT share low resolution files, I would not have uploaded the files. But this site does NOT. And some people downloaded them.

And what do you care what people do with their files? They share theirs, and you share yours. I'm sure you didn't record your bootlegs yourself, you most likely got them, especially when you first started colledting, on the internet, and for FREE. It is illegal to sell bootlegs, right?

I thought the idea of sites like this was to SHARE bootlegs of Queen. If I had good quality videos like Earl's Court, for which I am still looking, I would share it here, and not create a webpage to show what I have amassed.

In fact, I would share it in a number of torrent sites, and make sure a lot of people have it.