Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Roger & Debbie

forum rss feed
Author

SaveMe09 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Oct 06, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anybody know, were Roger and Debbie dating when they shot the "breakthru" video or was that where they met??

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 06, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I believe they were married...I'm nort sure if they still are now. I read that they married in 1989.

Fiendishly Yours user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 49 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 06, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="0066CC">Queen_Rox wrote:

I believe they were married...I'm nort sure if they still are now. I read that they married in 1989.

They never married, just lived together for many years. :)

Roger married Dominique for legal reasons around that time-- I hear that they're still married to this day, but otherwise, Rog's a free man. XD

Taylor-tastic!
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 06, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fiendishly Yours wrote:

Roger married Dominique for legal reasons around that time-- I hear that they're still married to this day, but otherwise, Rog's a free man. XD

Oh, thanks, dudette! :)

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 00:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fiendishly Yours wrote:

I think Roger is no longer with Debbie or Dominique, but has a new girlfriend, if I'm not mistaken?

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 01:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

when that video was filmed, roger and debbie were dating since not too long ago

"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 01:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Aqua>Retro<font color=1>Love wrote:

Fiendishly Yours wrote:

I think Roger is no longer with Debbie or Dominique, but has a new girlfriend, if I'm not mistaken?

Yes I believe he is still with this one girl; Serena Potgieter who is a British actress I think...correct me if I'm wrong..

cheers
h

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Ayreon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 139 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Almost... She's a dutch model...

RoHo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 07:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anyone got a picture of rogers girlfriend? i mean this dutch lady... i'm a bit interested in roger's taste these days, cause i think debbie was hot :D

"Roger Taylor playing 'We Are The Champions' with Queen... I remember all this sweat flying off his hair-he was so visual, the ultimate in cool and collected. He was rock'n'roll." T. Hawkins
MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God! I thounght that Roger was still with Debbie, what a guy!!! he wont never be a quiet guy? Jesus!!! probably we will know about him with another child!

"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
Katicas..(L) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 162 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the question is who dumped who? if the di chick dumped rog then id say (the bitch im going to twat you) and if it was roger who dumped the di chick the it would be (there are more fish in the sea and GO ROGER!).
but the debbie look evil in for pics are maybe she was think you bastard who could you get my up the duff 3 times!

i wonder how roger handles 5 kids? me and my good friend lindsey have a bottle of water that is a baby and i have to twat it loads of times a day (BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER HIT CHILDREN IT IS SICK AND MEAN ON THEM!). plus i wonder if any of his kids are gay/bi/trani/lesi? coz of freddie mercury coz he could of been like a role modle for them. or maybe ive bin watching to much of sugar rush?

anyway i dont think roger and debbie are going out or i hope not.
<3kate<3 x

Signature??

I cant write on this can i??
Fiendishly Yours user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 49 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Aqua>Retro<font color=1>Love wrote:

Fiendishly Yours wrote:

Well, that's the strange bit about what I've been hearing. While Roger is still legally bound to Dominique, he's been off with other women for the past 15+ years. Not that it matters to me... As long as he's happy, and judging by the look on his face these days, I suspect he is. :D

Taylor-tastic!
Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gemokiD wrote:

plus i wonder if any of his kids are gay/bi/trani/lesi? coz of freddie mercury coz he could of been like a role modle for them. or maybe ive bin watching to much of sugar rush?
<3kate<3 x

All of Roger's kids are transexuals. The girls used to have weenies, and the boys got their weenies from the boys who are now girls. Capisce? And stop smoking crack, it fries your brain.

Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 06, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gemokiD wrote:

the question is who dumped who? if the di chick dumped rog then id say (the bitch im going to twat you) and if it was roger who dumped the di chick the it would be (there are more fish in the sea and GO ROGER!).
but the debbie look evil in for pics are maybe she was think you bastard who could you get my up the duff 3 times!

i wonder how roger handles 5 kids? me and my good friend lindsey have a bottle of water that is a baby and i have to twat it loads of times a day (BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER HIT CHILDREN IT IS SICK AND MEAN ON THEM!). plus i wonder if any of his kids are gay/bi/trani/lesi? coz of freddie mercury coz he could of been like a role modle for them. or maybe ive bin watching to much of sugar rush?

<3kate<3 x

Are you that silly teenage girl from "Little Britain"? Silly girl!

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fireplace wrote:

gemokiD wrote:

plus i wonder if any of his kids are gay/bi/trani/lesi? coz of freddie mercury coz he could of been like a role modle for them. or maybe ive bin watching to much of sugar rush?
<3kate<3 x

All of Roger's kids are transexuals. The girls used to have weenies, and the boys got their weenies from the boys who are now girls. Capisce? And stop smoking crack, it fries your brain.

LOL giggling... :)

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

SaveMe09 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 02:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

King Mercury wrote:
"when that video was filmed, roger and debbie were dating since not too long ago"

Thank you for answering my question, :)

Katicas..(L) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 162 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol! people think im a bi coz my bezzie told peopel i asked her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature??

I cant write on this can i??
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gemokiD wrote:

lol! people think im a bi coz my bezzie told peopel i asked her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, Vicky Pollard!!! :P

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gemokiD wrote:

<3kate<3 x

Whoa..

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

gemokiD wrote:

<3kate<3 x

Whoa..

Is...is it "her"? :-/