Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Have you ever been made fun of for being a Queen fan

forum rss feed
Author

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you sure it was liking Queen?

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

½Microwave wrote:

Are you sure it was liking Queen?


LOL. Seriously, it can't be because you like Queen. That would be silly.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yes. I'm still made fun of today...EVERY DAY...The kids throw rocks at me...Put glue on my head...stick chicken feathers on my body...and tease and torment me, by pointing and yelling "Chicken Queenie"...I shall never forget these days.. ;___________________;

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never been made fun of for liking Queen, come to think of it.. I don't think I've ever been made fun of for anything.

Katicas..(L) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 162 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i get bullied by my friends for liking queen.
but still at least we singing BR in choir! the highlight of my day!


Signature??

I cant write on this can i??
Phill the Thrill user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 228 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

all the time, but really just from my friends who are having fun. nothing serious...that i know of anyway. they know i am obsessed and they bug me about it. thats all.


Queen+PR Vancouver 13/04/06 anyone? Please FIND and SHARE it!
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

½Microwave wrote:

Are you sure it was liking Queen?


Yes 100% i was being called Gay and stuff which i'm not

come on, fish, we know you are gay

do not be ashamed, you should be proud of what you are


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
galileo_figaro_magnifico user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 105 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i havent really been made fun of, but Freddie has. i cant count how many times i've had to stick up for him at school.


Love is still the answer, take my hand...
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not to my face.


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All the damned time at the office. But I know it's just jealousy - no one else has the skill and patience to recreate Freddie's outfit from the It's A Hard Life video, nor the fashion sense to wear it every day. They can laugh and point - I know I'm cool.


Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
mercurygirl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 20 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes some of my friends bother me because i love queen but i dont care if they laugh....
everybody is free to do what they want,like anything they want
and i love queen!


MeRcUrY-GIrL-4-EveR
skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you cant make fun of the band that created we will rock you and we are the champions......its illegal! well, at least in my book.....


"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All my friends and family think I'm gay because I always defend Freddie.

Brother: There's a gay guy in my school!
ME: There are gay people every where. Get used to it.
Brother: Gay people are DISGUSTING!
ME: Why?
Brother: Because they like guys! They want it in their butts! Freddie Mercury was gay.
ME: Yeah, I know.
Brother: And you love Freddie so you must be gay.
ME: That doesn't make any sense.
Brother: Gays should all be killed. And your disgusting because your one of them.
ME: You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever met.
Mom: STEPHANIE! APOLOGIZE NOW!! How could you say that to your own brother?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
dancembunker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im not made fun of for being a fan, but when i mention it people usually say "queen is stupid, queen is gay" for me its worse that they are making fun of Queen itself rather than me! kids these days dont appreciate good music. they are only interested in hip hop and music that has atleast 30 curses and calls girls whores. if they think queen is stupid they should start their own frikken band and try to be as successful and popular as Queen was! ha!

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

All my friends and family think I'm gay because I always defend Freddie.

Brother: There's a gay guy in my school!
ME: There are gay people every where. Get used to it.
Brother: Gay people are DISGUSTING!
ME: Why?
Brother: Because they like guys! They want it in their butts! Freddie Mercury was gay.
ME: Yeah, I know.
Brother: And you love Freddie so you must be gay.
ME: That doesn't make any sense.
Brother: Gays should all be killed. And your disgusting because your one of them.
ME: You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever met.
Mom: STEPHANIE! APOLOGIZE NOW!! How could you say that to your own brother?



My situation is more like this.


A = me. B = My friend.

A - OMG! Queen just released another DVD!!!!! AHH!
B - -.-'...move a little to the right...
A - ?...WHY!?
B - I can't be seen with you...and that stupid Queen shirt.
A - WTF!?... ;_;...0_0
B - You heard me. 3 feet...come on now...shoo...
A - *KICK. SLAP. PUNCH. BITE. BITCH-SLAP*.
B - o_o...x_x
A - *wipes hands* Pest Problem solved. :DDDDDD!


A - *wakes up*.


Damn. If only there was an "easy button to stop Queen tormenting".

;_______________________;

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

All my friends and family think I'm gay because I always defend Freddie.

Brother: There's a gay guy in my school!
ME: There are gay people every where. Get used to it.
Brother: Gay people are DISGUSTING!
ME: Why?
Brother: Because they like guys! They want it in their butts! Freddie Mercury was gay.
ME: Yeah, I know.
Brother: And you love Freddie so you must be gay.
ME: That doesn't make any sense.
Brother: Gays should all be killed. And your disgusting because your one of them.
ME: You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever met.
Mom: STEPHANIE! APOLOGIZE NOW!! How could you say that to your own brother?


Steph, I don't think you're gay and you and I know you're not. Besides, your kid brother sounds like a stupid jerk from what I just read! Just don't let him or your family or friends get to you and just ignore their ignorant opinions about you or Freddie.

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="0066CC">Queen_Rox wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

All my friends and family think I'm gay because I always defend Freddie.

Brother: There's a gay guy in my school!
ME: There are gay people every where. Get used to it.
Brother: Gay people are DISGUSTING!
ME: Why?
Brother: Because they like guys! They want it in their butts! Freddie Mercury was gay.
ME: Yeah, I know.
Brother: And you love Freddie so you must be gay.
ME: That doesn't make any sense.
Brother: Gays should all be killed. And your disgusting because your one of them.
ME: You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever met.
Mom: STEPHANIE! APOLOGIZE NOW!! How could you say that to your own brother?


Steph, I don't think you're gay and you and I know you're not. Besides, your kid brother sounds like a stupid jerk from what I just read! Just don't let him or your family or friends get to you and just ignore their ignorant opinions about you or Freddie.

Thanks.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color="0066CC">Queen_Rox wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

All my friends and family think I'm gay because I always defend Freddie.

Brother: There's a gay guy in my school!
ME: There are gay people every where. Get used to it.
Brother: Gay people are DISGUSTING!
ME: Why?
Brother: Because they like guys! They want it in their butts! Freddie Mercury was gay.
ME: Yeah, I know.
Brother: And you love Freddie so you must be gay.
ME: That doesn't make any sense.
Brother: Gays should all be killed. And your disgusting because your one of them.
ME: You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever met.
Mom: STEPHANIE! APOLOGIZE NOW!! How could you say that to your own brother?


Steph, I don't think you're gay and you and I know you're not. Besides, your kid brother sounds like a stupid jerk from what I just read! Just don't let him or your family or friends get to you and just ignore their ignorant opinions about you or Freddie.

Thanks.


No problem.

The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I always get hassled about liking Queen, but I don't really care because there are two kinds of people in this world: Queen fans and those who wish they were.


"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 06, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

how many times has this thread topic come up
WHO CARES
you get made fun of tell them to fuck off, i dont care what u think anyway
learn how to stand up for urself if its oh so terrible


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1