Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Brian in shorts

forum rss feed
Author

beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/beautifulsoup/Okaaaay.jpg


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

beautifulsoup wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/beautifulsoup/Okaaaay.jpg


I used that picture for a naughty caption once :p


O_o
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Mercury wrote:

beautifulsoup wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/beautifulsoup/Okaaaay.jpg


I used that picture for a naughty caption once :p

I remember that!:D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haha, that's a cute picture


I'm so pissed I could spit.
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Mercury wrote:

beautifulsoup wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/beautifulsoup/Okaaaay.jpg


I used that picture for a naughty caption once :p

I remember that!:D


How could you ever forget that caption anyways xD ;)?


O_o
Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok...I will never look at shorts in the same way again! lol just kidding, cute picture though


Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Mercury wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Mercury wrote:

beautifulsoup wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/beautifulsoup/Okaaaay.jpg


I used that picture for a naughty caption once :p

I remember that!:D


How could you ever forget that caption anyways xD ;)?

Yeah it was a great one!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Mercury wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe Mercury wrote:

beautifulsoup wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/beautifulsoup/Okaaaay.jpg


I used that picture for a naughty caption once :p

I remember that!:D


How could you ever forget that caption anyways xD ;)?

Yeah it was a great one!


Thanks :D.. And it was SOOO naughty :p


O_o
MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Green>I'm White And Nerdy wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14840


Hmfff




HE IS WEARING WHITE SOCKS!!!! Aaaaaaahhahahaaaaaa nooooooooo!!

Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Green>I'm White And Nerdy wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14840


Hmfff


Haha he looks wierd in that picrure! =]]


Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;