Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The roast of Queen

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you could have the 4 members of Queen for a roast, what would you say to them? Not only it would be a roast to all members of Queen, but all things Queen related.

I hope Fatty sees this topic.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

damn this is a good one lemme think

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- Hot Space is to some fans the most underated Queen album, but to everybody else it's a nice paperweight.

- Some of Queen's most acclaimed albums have collected a good number of awards, but the only thing Hot Space has collected is dust.

- I don't know whether AIDS was the worst thing that happened to Queen, but I think Mack did a lot more damage to this band than any terminal disease.

- Roger Taylor has 5 kids, Felix Luther, Rory Eleanor, Rufus Tiger, Tiger Lily, and Lola Daisy. It seems like Roger goes to the pet cemetery to pick baby names.

- I feel bad for those Queen fans who spent their hard earned money on those VIP tickets to the shows with Paul Rodgers. Now they know what it's like to be fucked in the ass just like Freddie once did.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
sara310 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 79 posts

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG like the William Shatner one? That one was the funniest thing I have ever seen on television.

:)
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Exactly, I saw both that and the Pamela Anderson roast. Aside of that I've heard the roasts on The Howard Stern show, which are incredibly mean and cruel but fuckin' hilarious.

So everybody use your creativity to diss Queen and everyone related to the band.

stateside fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 632 posts

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to have a proper roast we would nead John Deacon to be present as he is the most roastable lol.

john pistlli
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- John Deacon, the man who would much rather get a lap dance from a stripper than be honored at the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame.

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 08 Oct 06, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John - "So Johnny boy...how are the girls? How many were there again?...*counts*...1...2....3....200...did each one specialize in her own lap dance? Did you change them every weekend?" :D! Do tell me about your life, Mr. Deacon...How are the kids? What are there names again? Buck-teeth, Bacon, and Camera? :D

John: :-/...

Brian: "BRIAN! Old chap! How are you? Might I say that you are looking super poodilicious today? Did you perm it...tame it....or fix it into a nest...:o...whoah...I can see three species of birds up there :-/...not too good...tsk tsk tsk...

Brian: ~>:-O!

Roger: "So...Roger...Any plans for another child with Debbie?...You know..I always say "To be with Roger is simple...Step 1: Change your name so it starts with a D...Step 2: get pregnant with a baby...Step 3: name it a weird name...and Step 4: dump him!"...What's your next child's name gonna be? huh? Chief Hoaaaaahoooo Tiger Muthafukka? :D! Good to see you, darling. *slaps ass*...

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 01:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread is so cute :)

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Madman007 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 02:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- Brian... GET A FUCKING HAIR CUT! -

"The bigger the better... in everything" - Freddie
Katicas..(L) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 162 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 04:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

true but so f**king funny esesply the roger children thing!

Signature??

I cant write on this can i??
RETROLOVE

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 05:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF006">GetDown!<h6>MakeLuv wrote:

Brian: "BRIAN! Old chap! How are you? Might I say that you are looking super poodilicious today? Did you perm it...tame it....or fix it into a nest...:o...whoah...I can see three species of birds up there :-/...not too good...tsk tsk tsk...

Brian: ~>:-O!

Roger: "So...Roger...Any plans for another child with Debbie?...You know..I always say "To be with Roger is simple...Step 1: Change your name so it starts with a D...Step 2: get pregnant with a baby...Step 3: name it a weird name...and Step 4: dump him!"...What's your next child's name gonna be? huh? Chief Hoaaaaahoooo Tiger Muthafukka? :D! Good to see you, darling. *slaps ass*...

Giggling @ computer...lol, especially at the poodilicious part :)

RETROLOVE

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Off subject: Has anybody ever seen the Dean Martin Roast...OMG I love those!

MercuryArts user not visiting Queenzone.com
MercuryArts
Bohemian: 839 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have seen the Dean Martin Roasts. Yeas there is some funny stuff going on there. But its was all done to a laugh track. Not a real audience laughter. But still funny none the less!

"Take care of those you call your own"
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 06, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Freddie dear, I'd roast you, but it looks like someone left you in too long already! Really, come on, looks like you though SPF stood for Super Poncy Faggot or something. You've got to watch the heat exposure, love, or you'll be pushing up cherry trees."

Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 00:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kagezan1313 wrote:

"Freddie dear, I'd roast you, but it looks like someone left you in too long already! Really, come on, looks like you though SPF stood for Super Poncy Faggot or something. You've got to watch the heat exposure, love, or you'll be pushing up cherry trees."

Ahhh, a laugh track, I thought the audience was real