Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen Related names for a kittin

forum rss feed
Author

queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello all! My birthday is coming up and I was wondering if anyone had any suggested names for a kittin that are queen related? I'm hoping to get one. If it's a girl, I thought about Bijou, but I'm not quite sure.
Thanks.
Queen mercury


NA
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Moet en Chandon xD
2. Delilah!


April Lady05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenie


user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Freddie
2. Brian
3. Roger
4. John


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mad The (stinky allergenic little) Swine.

I hate cats. Cats hate me...but only cause I hate them ;)


Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

1. Freddie
2. Brian
3. Roger
4. John



I agree! :D XD...or it could be...


Rogerina
Frida
Johnella
Brianna


;D

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Edit


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I already edited my post, but be serious: What is this topic about? Give a Queen-related name to a freakin' cat? Hello, wake-up. What's next topic: What Queen-related nickname should I give to my paperboy?


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great King Cat


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

call it Akom
a kind of magic but in a name
or Tatdool
thats pretty awesome
mustapha is quite a cattish name



One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=grape>Mrs.Freddie Mercury wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

Great King Cat

That's a good one! xD

I wanted to name my cat that but my family said, "No! That name is retarded!" They wouldn't let me name him Freddie either. So we settled on Ozzy because he is the kitten of darkness.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color=grape>Mrs.Freddie Mercury wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

Great King Cat

That's a good one! xD

I wanted to name my cat that but my family said, "No! That name is retarded!" They wouldn't let me name him Freddie either. So we settled on Ozzy because he is the kitten of darkness.
Freddie is cute for a male cat. My mom doesn't like it either and neither does my aunt, but they both said it's my cat. Smile. So it's my choice.


NA
queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How about Bijou for a girl?


NA
Ready_Coddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 198 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 06, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can I call my paperboy DCM?

He currently goes by the name 'Raajoo' and it seems annoying to me :D


Freddie Mercury

*** 1946 - Forever in our hearts ***
Freddies Delilah user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 420 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 06, 00:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bijou is nice, Queen Mercury. But here are some of my ideas -

Girl names:
TigerLilly
May
Teo Torriatte (a bit long, but...)
Killer Queen
Queenie
Fairy Queen
Lily (of the Valley...)
Sweet Lady
Dancer

Boy names:
Fairy King
Leroy Brown
Prince of the Universe.

And that's all I can think of :) Hope they help. Plus, don't forget, Delilah!


Four old ladies, still rocking away :)
Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 06, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If it's a boy, "White Man"; if it's a girl, "Save Me".

ha ha ha

Oh, OK, I'll explain this. The White Man cat can't stop killing mice and other small creatures. The Save Me cat decides to leave home and find another owner. You see, these are complex and emotional cat stories.

Freddies Delilah user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 420 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 06, 00:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =felixandarty> BowieQueen wrote:

Freddies Delilah wrote:

Bijou is nice, Queen Mercury. But here are some of my ideas -

Girl names:
TigerLilly
May
Teo Torriatte (a bit long, but...)
Killer Queen
Queenie
Fairy Queen
Lily (of the Valley...)
Sweet Lady
Dancer

Boy names:
Fairy King
Leroy Brown
Prince of the Universe.

And that's all I can think of :) Hope they help. Plus, don't forget, Delilah!

I'm sure our Roger Taylor would be DELIGHTED at yet another dig at his child's name. Tigerlilly Roger what a delightful pet name, what is she, a cat, rabbit, budgie... YOUR DAUGHTER, well...


Excuse me? I wasn't having a dig at the name - I like it. I find it a totally gorgeous name. I just thought it sounded like a nice name for a cat. It just seemed to fit. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but that was my thought. There was no need to get defensive over it.


Four old ladies, still rocking away :)
queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 06, 01:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddies Delilah wrote:

<font color =felixandarty> BowieQueen wrote:

Freddies Delilah wrote:

Bijou is nice, Queen Mercury. But here are some of my ideas -

Girl names:
TigerLilly
May
Teo Torriatte (a bit long, but...)
Killer Queen
Queenie
Fairy Queen
Lily (of the Valley...)
Sweet Lady
Dancer

Boy names:
Fairy King
Leroy Brown
Prince of the Universe.

And that's all I can think of :) Hope they help. Plus, don't forget, Delilah!

I'm sure our Roger Taylor would be DELIGHTED at yet another dig at his child's name. Tigerlilly Roger what a delightful pet name, what is she, a cat, rabbit, budgie... YOUR DAUGHTER, well...


Excuse me? I wasn't having a dig at the name - I like it. I find it a totally gorgeous name. I just thought it sounded like a nice name for a cat. It just seemed to fit. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but that was my thought. There was no need to get defensive over it.
Thank you darling. Those are wonderful names, and tigerlily is nice. There was no need to get offensive and talk down to Freddie's Delilah like that. She was just trying to help.


NA
Freddies Delilah user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 420 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 06, 04:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Mercury wrote:

Freddies Delilah wrote:

<font color =felixandarty> BowieQueen wrote:

Freddies Delilah wrote:

Bijou is nice, Queen Mercury. But here are some of my ideas -

Girl names:
TigerLilly
May
Teo Torriatte (a bit long, but...)
Killer Queen
Queenie
Fairy Queen
Lily (of the Valley...)
Sweet Lady
Dancer

Boy names:
Fairy King
Leroy Brown
Prince of the Universe.

And that's all I can think of :) Hope they help. Plus, don't forget, Delilah!

I'm sure our Roger Taylor would be DELIGHTED at yet another dig at his child's name. Tigerlilly Roger what a delightful pet name, what is she, a cat, rabbit, budgie... YOUR DAUGHTER, well...


Excuse me? I wasn't having a dig at the name - I like it. I find it a totally gorgeous name. I just thought it sounded like a nice name for a cat. It just seemed to fit. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but that was my thought. There was no need to get defensive over it.
Thank you darling. Those are wonderful names, and tigerlily is nice. There was no need to get offensive and talk down to Freddie's Delilah like that. She was just trying to help.


Thanks, Queen Mercury :)


Four old ladies, still rocking away :)
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 06, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sid (if you like kicking kitties)
Mr. Miracle
Queeny
Fluffy McMercury
Brian Meow
Rhye
Tatterdemalion
Oberon / Titania (for 2 kittens)
Powder Monkey



Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!