Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Is this tape or Roger Live?

forum rss feed
Author

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Oct 06, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

20.11.1974 London Concert

Song In The lap of the Gods

sounds to me like pre-recorded tape ...the part where rogers screams "aaaaa"...

is it pre recorded ?

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Oct 06, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(for the last time)

It was heavily overdubbed for official release. That audio is from the official video.

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Oct 06, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>§|\/|1<font color=1>++ÿ wrote:

(for the last time)

It was heavily overdubbed for official release. That audio is from the official video.
sounds like :) thanks

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Oct 06, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Although the Rainbow shows (including 3-31-74, for good measure) were overdubbed, this particular part wasn't ovedubbed. Roger sang it at every Sheer Heart Attack show. It's really an amazing moment each night.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Oct 06, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Although the Rainbow shows (including 3-31-74, for good measure) were overdubbed, this particular part wasn't ovedubbed. Roger sang it at every Sheer Heart Attack show. It's really an amazing moment each night.
smitty claims different :/

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Oct 06, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Although the Rainbow shows (including 3-31-74, for good measure) were overdubbed, this particular part wasn't ovedubbed. Roger sang it at every Sheer Heart Attack show. It's really an amazing moment each night.
smitty claims different :/


Believe Bob. He knows WAY more than I do.

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 04:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>§|\/|1<font color=1>++ÿ wrote:

theCro wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Although the Rainbow shows (including 3-31-74, for good measure) were overdubbed, this particular part wasn't ovedubbed. Roger sang it at every Sheer Heart Attack show. It's really an amazing moment each night.
smitty claims different :/


Believe Bob. He knows WAY more than I do.

And in this case: indeed believe Smitty! ;-)

bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeroen wrote:

<font color=gold>§|\/|1<font color=1>++ÿ wrote:

theCro wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Although the Rainbow shows (including 3-31-74, for good measure) were overdubbed, this particular part wasn't ovedubbed. Roger sang it at every Sheer Heart Attack show. It's really an amazing moment each night.
smitty claims different :/


Believe Bob. He knows WAY more than I do.

And in this case: indeed believe Smitty! ;-)


Better believe in what Jeroen just wrote! :-)


Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!