Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE FREDDIE MERCURYS WILL

forum rss feed
Author

andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 09:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://rapidshare.de/files/36956922/Freddies_will.rar

HERE IS 14 PAGES OF FREDDIE MERCURYS WILL
very interesting

Mean Mr. Ketchup user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mean Mr. Ketchup
Bohemian: 234 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

omg, how can these things be shared!??!

it's just wrong!!


"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"
icefire user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 287 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

too bad that people keep no privacy..

mercuryplant user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you know what private life mean ?

vini3 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 58 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am not gonna read that

andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

just thought it would be of interest:-

icefire
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:39:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
too bad that people keep no privacy..

Pred.
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:08:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg, how can these things be shared!??!

it's just wrong!!

mercuryplant
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:29:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what private life mean ?

vini3
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:38:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not gonna read that


well you would look at a photograph of any famous person in the papers that they would like to keep private or read a story about somebody that they would like to kept private.or don't you read papers or watch the news?
i do and so do so many other people 26 people here have downloaded it so far! so it as some interest.GET A LIFE

Another Person user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 289 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've read this long time ago. Nothing wrong with it. To all the whining kids, suck my cock.

andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i have seen people trying to sell these copies i have offered them for free????some people make me wonder why do i bother...next time i have something of interest i will post an advert and sell instead of sharing.

Leaky Luke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

there goes the FLAC attack :P


Micrówave wrote: I would prefer they release a concert of all four sitting at a table just talking about Queen without exerting any kind of energy. Well, maybe Fred can smoke
_Bijou_ user not visiting Queenzone.com
_Bijou_
Bohemian: 292 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

***God*** wrote:

I've read this long time ago. Nothing wrong with it. To all the whining kids, suck my cock.



By the looks of it, sounds like you haven't had any offers.


www.youtube.com/user/StarSupernova2



Please visit my site at:

www.freewebs.com/queenheaven

*(UPDATED 06/05/08)*
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anybody interested in the coffin of Freddie? Freddie is already unpacked and has a nice spot soon next to the Christmas tree.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 06, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Indeed this is something dubious...

BUT these copies are being sold (yes, people PAY for this!) on eBay and everywhere for years - hence I see no problem in sharing this and even support it for obvious reasons.



vini3 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 58 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 03:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

andy1962 wrote:

just thought it would be of interest:-

icefire
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:39:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
too bad that people keep no privacy..

Pred.
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:08:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg, how can these things be shared!??!

it's just wrong!!

mercuryplant
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:29:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what private life mean ?

vini3
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:38:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not gonna read that


well you would look at a photograph of any famous person in the papers that they would like to keep private or read a story about somebody that they would like to kept private.or don't you read papers or watch the news?
i do and so do so many other people 26 people here have downloaded it so far! so it as some interest.GET A LIFE
Oh yes i watch the news but i dont read the paper and i don't look at pictures that famous people would like to keep private. Those magazines are just boring
Btw a picture is something different than sombodys will!!!!!!!!

andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vini3 wrote:

andy1962 wrote:

just thought it would be of interest:-

icefire
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:39:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
too bad that people keep no privacy..

Pred.
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:08:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg, how can these things be shared!??!

it's just wrong!!

mercuryplant
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:29:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what private life mean ?

vini3
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:38:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not gonna read that


well you would look at a photograph of any famous person in the papers that they would like to keep private or read a story about somebody that they would like to kept private.or don't you read papers or watch the news?
i do and so do so many other people 26 people here have downloaded it so far! so it as some interest.GET A LIFE
Oh yes i watch the news but i dont read the paper and i don't look at pictures that famous people would like to keep private. Those magazines are just boring
Btw a picture is something different than sombodys will!!!!!!!!
whats on the news people would like to keep private,thats why it news.errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

61 people on queenzone have downloaded.????to me that makes it interesting and to all who have downloaded???????????????????????

vini3 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 58 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 07:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

andy1962 wrote:

vini3 wrote:

andy1962 wrote:

just thought it would be of interest:-

icefire
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:39:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
too bad that people keep no privacy..

Pred.
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:08:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg, how can these things be shared!??!

it's just wrong!!

mercuryplant
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:29:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what private life mean ?

vini3
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:38:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not gonna read that


well you would look at a photograph of any famous person in the papers that they would like to keep private or read a story about somebody that they would like to kept private.or don't you read papers or watch the news?
i do and so do so many other people 26 people here have downloaded it so far! so it as some interest.GET A LIFE
Oh yes i watch the news but i dont read the paper and i don't look at pictures that famous people would like to keep private. Those magazines are just boring
Btw a picture is something different than sombodys will!!!!!!!!
whats on the news people would like to keep private,thats why it news.errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
News i dont know what kind of news you have?
But anyway i am not gonna read his will and i am not gonna read anyones will witch wasn't meant for me.Thats just sick!! On the news they show things meant for the whole world. While a will is meant for the people arround the dying person (in this case freddie). Btw if youre dead i hope sombody out there post you will on the internet just for our fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye

andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vini3 wrote:

andy1962 wrote:

vini3 wrote:

andy1962 wrote:

just thought it would be of interest:-

icefire
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:39:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
too bad that people keep no privacy..

Pred.
Posted: 10/16/2006 12:08:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg, how can these things be shared!??!

it's just wrong!!

mercuryplant
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:29:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what private life mean ?

vini3
Posted: 10/16/2006 1:38:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not gonna read that


well you would look at a photograph of any famous person in the papers that they would like to keep private or read a story about somebody that they would like to kept private.or don't you read papers or watch the news?
i do and so do so many other people 26 people here have downloaded it so far! so it as some interest.GET A LIFE
Oh yes i watch the news but i dont read the paper and i don't look at pictures that famous people would like to keep private. Those magazines are just boring
Btw a picture is something different than sombodys will!!!!!!!!
whats on the news people would like to keep private,thats why it news.errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
News i dont know what kind of news you have?
But anyway i am not gonna read his will and i am not gonna read anyones will witch wasn't meant for me.Thats just sick!! On the news they show things meant for the whole world. While a will is meant for the people arround the dying person (in this case freddie). Btw if youre dead i hope sombody out there post you will on the internet just for our fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye
i hope they WILL then that will be my 1 minute of fame.lol

such_a_jollification user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know about the rest of the world, (and without wishing to play Devil's Advocate or going into the rights and wrongs of such things), but over here in the UK a person's will (along with birth, death and marriage certificates) are regarded as Public Records available to anyone who wishes to see them (for a fee, of course).


"I feel like dancing in the rain, can I have a volunteer?"
andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

such_a_jollification wrote:

I don't know about the rest of the world, (and without wishing to play Devil's Advocate or going into the rights and wrongs of such things), but over here in the UK a person's will (along with birth, death and marriage certificates) are regarded as Public Records available to anyone who wishes to see them (for a fee, of course).
ANY BODY WHO WANTS TO PAY ME FOR VIEWING THIS PLEASE DONATE TO THE TERRENCE HIGGINS TRUST CAN'T BE NO FAIRER THAN THAT CAN I.£/$1.00 EACH PLEASE DONATE THANK YOU...73 PEOPLE DOWNLOADED £/$73.00 RICHER THE TRUST SHOULD BE

icefire user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 287 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 06, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

don't get me wrong..i do not blame you..it's just those guys who did the copy and put it on rapidshare or wherever. naturaly the interest is huge..
but honestly would you for egzample enjoy others reading about your personal things left to your kids or girlfriend etc..