The §|\/|1++ÿ Quiz
This quiz is of the totally most awesome quizzes in history. If you Ace this quiz, you will get a totally awesome prize. If you don't, well you'll get a friendly smile and handshake. All of the stuff you need to know, read, and answer is below.
20/20 YOU ARE GOD!!! LET THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH BOW DOWN TO YOU!!!
19/20 WOW! YOU ARE REALLY COOL! THAT'S NOT BAD
18-10/20 You didn't do too bad.
10-0/20 Okay, you sucked...
21/20 means you get the special prize.
The questions are random. They will range from painfully easy to insanely hard.
(Please be honest, don't just copy answers to replies)
Ready, Steady, GO!
1. Where are you?
2. This is a fan site for...
a. Robbie Williams
b. Roger Taylore
3. Who is the 44th President of the USA?
a. Bill Clinton
b. George H. W. Bush
c. Geogre W. Bush
d. George W. Bush
e. None of the Above
4. Who was the 44th President of Venezuela?
c. Chavez...summat or other
d. Victorino Márquez Bustillos
e. Yeah ^that^ guy...
5. What is the most legendary Queen Concert (real or fake)?
a. Houston 1977 (duh)
b. Rock in Rio 1985
c. Earl's Court 1977
d. Urk 1983
6. Who is §|\/|1++ÿ?
a. a Queenzoner
b. Your Mom
c. Maker of this Quiz
d. Richard Orchard's alter ego
e. a and c
f. b and d
7. What was Roger Daltrey's job before he joined what would be The Who?
d. Sheet Metal Worker
8. The term "rust-repairer" was from the same interview where the above question was answered immediately after the above question was answered and the term "rust-repairer" was used by...
a. Pete Townshend
b. John Entwistle
c. Keith Moon
d. Russell Harty
e. Roger Daltrey!
9. Monkeys are:
d. An Unshaved Anonymous President ;-)
10. Bam Margera is not a...
b. fan of Ska
d. Person who appeared on a Radio Show on Morphene
11. This was a popular Sixties Band.
b. The Beetles
c. Guns n' Roses
d. none of the above
12. This question is:
a. Question 12/20
b. Not actually a Question
c. An odd Number
d. less than half way to the end
13. Which of these animals was once featured in Raf's profile picture?
d. Leopard Gecko
14. True or False? I once went under the alias KillerGecko840.
15. Which of these people heavily posted the Queenzone.com forum to increase post count?
d. Singing Forever
16. Buckethead is:
a. Currently playing with Guns n' Roses
c. A Keyboardist
d. A skilled nunchaku-ist
17. The square root of -9 is
d. none of the above
18. I (Smitty) joined QZ in:
19. My first post was:
a. In the General Discussion Forum asking what your favorite Queen song is.
b. In the Serious Discussion Forum asking whether I should buy any of the top 100 offical bootlegs.
c. In the 2005 Tour section begging for a US tour
d. In the Sharing the Music Announce forum sharing Hammy 1979
e. In the " " " Request forum requesting Houston 1977
f. In the Fan Mixes forum sharing a We Will Rock You remix
g. In the Personal forum talking about Fried Bologna
h. In the Queenzone.com forum asking about Profile Picture
i. In the News For...wait...no one posts in the Queen News forum...
20. My current name (Smitty) is not my original name. What was my original QZ name?
21. BONUS!!! IF YOU GET THIS ONE YOU ARE GOD!!!!!
21. The Queenzoner funky tadpole who was on Queenzone from