Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Request! Freddie's phantom of the opera tracks

forum rss feed
Author

queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 06, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello all! I heard that Freddie did the songs phantom of the opera and music of the night. Is this true? And if so, I'd love to have those!
Thanks.

NA
rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 06:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes he did some of the phantom of the opera and creatures of the night, the quality is fair. i have them in my mp3 collection, and i will upload them on my website soon.

queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THanks darling for helping me out, but your site isn't in english so I can't understand it. Is there an email address we can chat on or msn?

NA
LozlanTheMage user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 203 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm assuming that the tracks will be under the 'Audio' section towards the bottom, which is actually in English. None of the links are active yet, however - we must be patient.

....aaagghh! : )

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 06, 04:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LozlanTheMage wrote:

I'm assuming that the tracks will be under the 'Audio' section towards the bottom, which is actually in English. None of the links are active yet, however - we must be patient.

....aaagghh! : )

yes you're right, under the audio-section. because of my study i don't have always the time to work on the page, but i'll start with uploading my collections soon.