Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Please say 'Yes'

forum rss feed
Author

innuendo73 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 33 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 05:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Has anyone got these files to give, swap, trade, sell.

I am will to sell my soul the devil himself. Come on queen fans out there help me out.

I have various other demos, studio takes, solos rare etc.. feel free to email me for my list or maybe we can trade 1:1

Butterfly
Sandbox
Friends In Pain
Assassin
Face It Alone
Victory
Creatures of the Night
Phantom Of The Opera
The Music Of The Night

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 05:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I say no. Sorry.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 05:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another NO - Come back in ten years.

(btw: Butterfly is in the annouce forum somewhere)

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am working on my website loveroflifesingerofsongs.de.ki and i will upload my whole mp3 collection there soon, - also the songs you requested, so have a look now and then.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

i am working on my website loveroflifesingerofsongs.de.ki and i will upload my whole mp3 collection there soon, - also the songs you requested, so have a look now and then.


All the songs he requested?

Take care

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

innuendo73 wrote:

Has anyone got these files to give, swap, trade, sell.

I am will to sell my soul the devil himself. Come on queen fans out there help me out.

I have various other demos, studio takes, solos rare etc.. feel free to email me for my list or maybe we can trade 1:1

Butterfly
Sandbox
Friends In Pain
Assassin
Face It Alone
Victory
Creatures of the Night
Phantom Of The Opera
The Music Of The Night


The Butterfly demo is Brian playing piano. It was taken from Magic Years 3. It´s the beginning of Queen in the Studio for "One Vision".

Good luck for the other ones!!

Take care

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bobby_brown wrote:

rosedewitt wrote:

i am working on my website loveroflifesingerofsongs.de.ki and i will upload my whole mp3 collection there soon, - also the songs you requested, so have a look now and then.


All the songs he requested?

Take care


yes all of them, well i don't know which one of "the phantom of the opera" he wants, and about "music of the night" i am not sure, i have to search if it is also in my collection.

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I smell nothing will be.

beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 06, 23:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Yes


LOL, you are such a smartass!


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 06, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeroen wrote:

I smell nothing will be.

lol well, "smell" whatever you like... that won't stop my work :D

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 06, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you don;t have them songs....
it doesn't take any longer to upload them than it takes to create the site...so they could'ev gone up straight away...i smell something rotten


go deo na h√Čireann
LozlanTheMage user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 203 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 06, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't listen to him! I believe you have, er, 'them' songs...?

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 04:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no, i really don't care what you say or think, i have my concept how i make my site and nobody can influence me, it was just a tip to have a look now and then if you don't want to wait until a new queen-box is released - when the time comes to upload the songs you requested, well then they will be uploaded, but not sooner or later.
and believing that i have them or not doensn't change the fact that i own them and will put them on my site.

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 06:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did you actually put yourself a deadline or just a date to strive for in order to get everything up and running?

I mean; when will you be putting these wonderfull files up for download on your website?

I sure hope you will not take as long as the box sets!

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 06, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...Well?
I thought so...

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 06, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

no, i really don't care what you say or think, i have my concept how i make my site and nobody can influence me, it was just a tip to have a look now and then if you don't want to wait until a new queen-box is released - when the time comes to upload the songs you requested, well then they will be uploaded, but not sooner or later.
and believing that i have them or not doensn't change the fact that i own them and will put them on my site.


Why don´t you upload "FAce it Alone"? This way John S Stuart would upload the BBC Sessions (best source) in FLAC as he promised.

And i really want those sessions without noises. And of course i really want that demo too!!

But patience is my middle name. Take your time.
Take care

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 06, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bobby_brown wrote:

rosedewitt wrote:

no, i really don't care what you say or think, i have my concept how i make my site and nobody can influence me, it was just a tip to have a look now and then if you don't want to wait until a new queen-box is released - when the time comes to upload the songs you requested, well then they will be uploaded, but not sooner or later.
and believing that i have them or not doensn't change the fact that i own them and will put them on my site.


Why don´t you upload "FAce it Alone"? This way John S Stuart would upload the BBC Sessions (best source) in FLAC as he promised.

And i really want those sessions without noises. And of course i really want that demo too!!

But patience is my middle name. Take your time.
Take care


i mentioned that i will upload that songs, incl."face it alone". i have much to do with my study and work on my website only in my free time.
btw nobody is forced to look on my site when i uploaded the songs, - it was, as i already mentioned, a tip, that you can have a look now and then when you don't want to wait for any box set, because i plan to upload my mp3 collection, incl. the rare recordings like and the songs requested on this topic.
that's from me, now wait and be patient until i uploaded them, or if you don't want to be patient (like me was) then buy the songs for much money on yourself.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 06, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

Bobby_brown wrote:

rosedewitt wrote:

no, i really don't care what you say or think, i have my concept how i make my site and nobody can influence me, it was just a tip to have a look now and then if you don't want to wait until a new queen-box is released - when the time comes to upload the songs you requested, well then they will be uploaded, but not sooner or later.
and believing that i have them or not doensn't change the fact that i own them and will put them on my site.


Why don´t you upload "FAce it Alone"? This way John S Stuart would upload the BBC Sessions (best source) in FLAC as he promised.

And i really want those sessions without noises. And of course i really want that demo too!!

But patience is my middle name. Take your time.
Take care


i mentioned that i will upload that songs, incl."face it alone". i have much to do with my study and work on my website only in my free time.
btw nobody is forced to look on my site when i uploaded the songs, - it was, as i already mentioned, a tip, that you can have a look now and then when you don't want to wait for any box set, because i plan to upload my mp3 collection, incl. the rare recordings like and the songs requested on this topic.
that's from me, now wait and be patient until i uploaded them, or if you don't want to be patient (like me was) then buy the songs for much money on yourself.


I´ve sent you a mail in the past, and explained everything to you. What i was willing to pay for those demos, etc.

You never bored to answer (and this was after you´ve said you have given "Face it Alone" to a queenzoner for free just because he asken nicely or something).

I ask again:

Since you´re the only person who claim to bought the tapes are you willing to sell them?- Do your price.

Take care

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Oct 06, 03:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bobby_brown wrote:

rosedewitt wrote:

Bobby_brown wrote:

rosedewitt wrote:

no, i really don't care what you say or think, i have my concept how i make my site and nobody can influence me, it was just a tip to have a look now and then if you don't want to wait until a new queen-box is released - when the time comes to upload the songs you requested, well then they will be uploaded, but not sooner or later.
and believing that i have them or not doensn't change the fact that i own them and will put them on my site.


Why don´t you upload "FAce it Alone"? This way John S Stuart would upload the BBC Sessions (best source) in FLAC as he promised.

And i really want those sessions without noises. And of course i really want that demo too!!

But patience is my middle name. Take your time.
Take care


i mentioned that i will upload that songs, incl."face it alone". i have much to do with my study and work on my website only in my free time.
btw nobody is forced to look on my site when i uploaded the songs, - it was, as i already mentioned, a tip, that you can have a look now and then when you don't want to wait for any box set, because i plan to upload my mp3 collection, incl. the rare recordings like and the songs requested on this topic.
that's from me, now wait and be patient until i uploaded them, or if you don't want to be patient (like me was) then buy the songs for much money on yourself.


I´ve sent you a mail in the past, and explained everything to you. What i was willing to pay for those demos, etc.

You never bored to answer (and this was after you´ve said you have given "Face it Alone" to a queenzoner for free just because he asken nicely or something).

I ask again:

Since you´re the only person who claim to bought the tapes are you willing to sell them?- Do your price.

Take care


no i don't sell/give/trade/... them anymore. i plan to make a little queen-community and just put them on my website, and everybody who wants to listen to them can do that.
the qzer i was given the "face it alone"-track asked very nicely, and he is also a private friend. however, i guess i don't have to excuse why i give the tracks to anyone and why not to others...
so wait for any box set, wait for my uploads or search on your own, that's all i can say.