Forums > Personal > I'm Moving To England...

forum rss feed
Author

mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

England is moving to me.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?

Awesome! I can't wait to get out of here :P


Back whenever
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

England is moving to me.


Hmm, i hope it is :P


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Barzini<h6>Cookie<h6> wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?

Awesome! I can't wait to get out of here :P


Your coming too? When? Details!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"

Maybe she means Oxford Street? Meh, I don't know.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"

Maybe she means Oxford Street? Meh, I don't know.


I did mean Oxford Street. Hehe. Forgot the "Street" part, silly me.

And everywhere you go it will be abit dodgy. No area is perfect.

mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"


Yeah, I've heard London is very expensive. I was thinking about Camberwell College of Arts. Is anyone familiar with the school or the area?

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"


Yeah, I've heard London is very expensive. I was thinking about Camberwell College of Arts. Is anyone familiar with the school or the area?


Omg!!! Camberwell, is really near my area. It's in an area called Lambeth, which is still in London. I haven't heard about that College. So you want to live around Camberwell?

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"

Maybe she means Oxford Street? Meh, I don't know.


I did mean Oxford Street. Hehe. Forgot the "Street" part, silly me.

And everywhere you go it will be abit dodgy. No area is perfect.


Ah yes, Oxford Street - that reasonably priced residential area. Please consider the idiot allegation wholeheartedly rescinded.

Until I find the word to most accurately replace it. Cretin is currently leading...

mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"


Yeah, I've heard London is very expensive. I was thinking about Camberwell College of Arts. Is anyone familiar with the school or the area?


Omg!!! Camberwell, is really near my area. It's in an area called Lambeth, which is still in London. I haven't heard about that College. So you want to live around Camberwell?


I'd like to live around the college, yes. I think it's around central London...

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"

Maybe she means Oxford Street? Meh, I don't know.


I did mean Oxford Street. Hehe. Forgot the "Street" part, silly me.

And everywhere you go it will be abit dodgy. No area is perfect.


Ah yes, Oxford Street - that reasonably priced residential area. Please consider the idiot allegation wholeheartedly rescinded.

Until I find the word to most accurately replace it. Cretin is currently leading...


I miss you when you are gone.

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color=teal>Barzini<h6>Cookie<h6> wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?

Awesome! I can't wait to get out of here :P


Your coming too? When? Details!

i MAY come next summer... *rubs chin* with my grandma, or the summer after that with my family, and one of those summers we will go to Germany! :D


Back whenever
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish I could go to London. ;_;


-Things Have Changed For Me-
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 06, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF4578>Mrs.Freddie Mercury wrote:

I lived in England when I was little. I lived there when I was developing my speech. Sometimes I will say a few words in a British accent in the middle of a sentence, without realizing what I'm doing. Then I realize what I did when people start giggling or my History teacher gives me this wierd smile. It's REALLY embarrassing!


I do that and I've never set foot in England O.o

banjokingbenice user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 34 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm going to London in three weeks! Quite excited because I've never been there before, but now I have the time off and the bags of cash to go there. Plus I am meeting someone, aha, rather special.
Also seeing Rancid the week before, and a Queen tribute the week after, November is going to be fucking awesome. Which shall make up for the utter shits that is December/Christmas.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not moving to England. I get the feeling it wouldn't like me as much as I like myself.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

mayniac316<h6>Madam May</h6> wrote:

In about four years... There's an art school in London I want to go to to get my Master's. What are the best sections of the city to live in?


Central London. Like, Kensington, Oxford, Westminster, Victoria... Are you loaded though? I ask that question because London's not cheap. :)


Ignore this idiot. Oxford is at least 70 miles outside London, and there are some very dodgy areas of "central London"


Yeah, I've heard London is very expensive. I was thinking about Camberwell College of Arts. Is anyone familiar with the school or the area?


Omg!!! Camberwell, is really near my area. It's in an area called Lambeth, which is still in London. I haven't heard about that College. So you want to live around Camberwell?


I'd like to live around the college, yes. I think it's around central London...


Camberwell is in London, yes.