Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Bang! The Complete History Of The Universe - today!

forum rss feed
Author

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 05:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://banguniverse.com it is going out in 40 minutes :) accidentally when viewing Brian's website i jumped to http://banguniverse.com/ and saw its coming out :)

coops user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cool. I'm happy he's getting some publicity for it.. it's just not something I'm into. When I contemplate things of the universe I suffer anxiety attacks :-P

SweetestSightEverSeen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well this says alot about Queen's popularity in the US. It's ranked #36 in sales on Amazon UK, Amazon US doesn't even carry it!

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 06, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetestSightEverSeen wrote:

Well this says alot about Queen's popularity in the US. It's ranked #36 in sales on Amazon UK, Amazon US doesn't even carry it!

It might not have been released in the US yet. Some UK publishing companies are a "season" ahead of US companies; so when a book is published in the UK in the winter, it will come out in the US in the spring. I don't know why that's how it is, and it's redundant in this day and age of Amazon...

Katastrophe Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 06, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it sucks being here in America. no store i contact seems to have that book. they just say "Brian who?" >.< they cant even order it in...
i'll have to get it off of queenonline.com...

i've printed out those teaser pages on bri's soapbox (or where ever it was)...i think its the first page, two page sizes shots of some stars and pages 14-21.
the shots of the stars totally knocked out my black ink cartridge though. XD

SweetestSightEverSeen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I went on a futile search for the book today too. Since Amazon didn't even carry it I knew no stores would have it, but ahhh I dunno