Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > HELP - Argentina 1981 DVD - correct VTS_01_1 file wanted!!!

forum rss feed
Author

Will user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 10 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Oct 06, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is there anybody who has the correct VTS_01_1 file of the Argentina '81 dvd with the complete version of Somebody to Love?

Please give me a torrent or working Rapidshare link! I wouldn't miss this concert for the world.

Thanks a lot!

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 06, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Try this torrent:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q_FORUM_ID=4&Q_FORUM_NAME=Sharing+The+Music+-+Announce&TOPIC_SUBJECT=ANNOUNCE%3a+Queen+In+Argentina+1981+DVD&Q=653805&page=6

It´s the one on page 6. During the discussion even i got lost, but i think this is the complete QTV version. I´m still downloading it and it´s too slow.

In your case you can download only the missing 10% or so. Read the first pages to see what i´m talking about.

Since you already have the incomplete file, compara the size of this new file.

Hope this helps.

Take care

Posted: 28 Oct 06, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm downloading the above file from the torrent you gave me. I'm afraid that this is also a version with a incomplete Somebody To Love. At the moment Freddie is starting to sing the video freezed. I'll try anyway, thank you.

Posted: 28 Oct 06, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will wrote:

I'm downloading the above file from the torrent you gave me. I'm afraid that this is also a version with a incomplete Somebody To Love. At the moment Freddie is starting to sing the video freezed. I'll try anyway, thank you.

Compare file sizes, and then tell me if they´re the same because i´m interested to know.

Take care

Posted: 29 Oct 06, 04:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It looks to me that this will be a correct version. I only have 11% at the moment, there aren't enough seeders, but when I've played the VTS-01_1 file, I noticed that there is more of STL than I had before. I don't know about the other parts, because I ain't downloading them.

I'll keep you informed when I've downloaded the complete file. Thank you.

Posted: 31 Oct 06, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will wrote:

It looks to me that this will be a correct version. I only have 11% at the moment, there aren't enough seeders, but when I've played the VTS-01_1 file, I noticed that there is more of STL than I had before. I don't know about the other parts, because I ain't downloading them.

I'll keep you informed when I've downloaded the complete file. Thank you.

Thanks. Yes, we need more seeders.

Take care