Forums > Personal > Gymclass..

forum rss feed
Author

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Oct 06, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is the worst thing anybody has ever thought up!

I had the worst gymclass hour EVER this friday, and after that, I had to go to my friends room to cry for half an hour!
Am I the only person who hates this weekly nightmare?

O_o
BRYCE THE TROLL user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 06, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freme i hate gym too but......

I HAVE IT EVERY OUTHER DAY!

frankly you are in to posision to complain

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 06, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Phys Ed sucks. I think it was invented so that jocks would have at least ONE sufficient mark on their report card.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 06, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hated gym class in high school too. I especially hated the fact that the teachers would always say things like "run a 10 minute mile" when they couldn't run a mile in 24 hours! I always wanted to go right up to them and say, "You think this is so easy? You do it!"
Plus, when you had the physical form that I had in high school (aka a certain generous amount of endowment on the upper half of my torso) running wasn't very easy, and could be very painful.
Now I go to weekly aerobics classes and work out though....kinda funny. I still hate it, but at least it's on my terms now, which kinda makes it better.

Formerly MHG
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 06, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=purple>Fre<font color=red>Me wrote:

It is the worst thing anybody has ever thought up!

I had the worst gymclass hour EVER this friday, and after that, I had to go to my friends room to cry for half an hour!
Am I the only person who hates this weekly nightmare?

Awww, I'm so sorry! ;_; I never liked gym much, either.. I'm not a big fan of undressing right in front of the lesbo teacher's office, either. :/ But hang on in there! **hug**

-Things Have Changed For Me-
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In my old school, a teacher was forcing a student to kep on playing badminton, thpugh she had forgotten her gym-glasses, and so it gave her nasty headaches. I went to her and told her that she should stop right away, and sit down, and when she did, the teacher got mad wit both of us, and ordered her out again.. I got so pised that I started a verbal fight with the bastard, and then the prick bloddy pushed me :S.. And then I left without another word :p.. That sucked!

O_o
eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we only have gym for once a week. but, our sports suck. it was... table tennis, softball, and dancincg. well, just for this year.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Were any of you guys forced to undress in front of other people?

Personally I'd never do such a thing. I don't even walk naked in front of my parents. I don't think they've seen my wee wee since I was 7.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Personally I'd never do such a thing. I don't even walk naked in front of my parents. I don't think they've seen my wee wee since I was 7.

Advantage to being a girl....we got big stalls we could go and change in to be away from everyone else! :-P

Formerly MHG
MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My gymteacher called me charming---and he thought we were STARS!!! oh yeah- and he didn't think we were doofs. ahahhaaa he is a weirdoo and he has a big nose..:S:D:P bigger than Bri,,,:P

eenaweena.

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Advantage to being a girl....we got big stalls we could go and change in to be away from everyone else! :-P

i study in an all girls school. so, we have no stalls. just a locker room with cabinets. :) just sharing. ^.^

eenaweena.

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink> Ni<font color= red>Co wrote:

My gymteacher called me charming---and he thought we were STARS!!! oh yeah- and he didn't think we were doofs. ahahhaaa he is a weirdoo and he has a big nose..:S:D:P bigger than Bri,,,:P

lemme get this straight..

your gym teacher is a dude, and you're a girl, and he calls you charming, and he calls the rest of the girls stars. O_o correct me if i'm wrong.

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a love/hate thing with gym. I don't have to take it anymore, thank God.

But this reminded me of a small incident my friend told me during our freshman year: she used to wear these tiny cheerleading shorts, and one of the male gym teachers who resembles a rabbit came up to her and said, "You know, you shouldn't wear shorts like that; it makes my heart go: bah-bum! bah-bum!"

I told my sister this in the car, and it looked like she was about to crash into the car in front of us.

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it me or you commonly hear more stories about inappropiate physical contact and sexual innuendo comments from gym teachers than any other person that is part of the school board.

I could bet that almost everybody here knows a gym teacher who has (at the very least) gotten fired over inappropiate behavior with students.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate gym class. I suck at all sports. Except for maybe table tennis, but that's kinda gay.
Wouldn't wanna be gay. Oh no. But still, I suck at all sports. Or... all sports suck at me! :O

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Evil Twin Brother of GB wrote:

I hate gym class. I suck at all sports. Except for maybe table tennis, but that's kinda gay.
Wouldn't wanna be gay. Oh no. But still, I suck at all sports. Or... all sports suck at me! :O

I'd love to watch you play sports.

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My gym teacher is mean. She makes us go outside when it's cold. Our gym uniform is shorts and a t-shirt and we have to go outside and play football when it's 50 degrees fareinheit!

1. It's too cold
2. I can't play sports
3. My gym teacher is a physcohosebeast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could say that most gym teachers are brainless, agressive apes who weren't smart enough to teach 'real' subjects, but thats a bit nasty, so I won't.

Cause I'm a nice person. Unlike gym teachers.

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 30 Oct 06, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Table tennis is cool sort of. Except...I'm too energetic for it and the opponent ends up having to chase the little ball around.

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 31 Oct 06, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

I'd love to watch you play sports.

...?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]