Forums > Personal > Scotland

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 06, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scotland.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 06, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scotland?

I♥The80's user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1916 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 06, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like bagpipes.


I is Tamara. ;)



>_> I'll stop changing my name now....



MSN address: lil_ruski_violinist@hotmail.com
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 06, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

I like kilts.

I REALLY wanna wear a kilt someday. In public. Without underwear. In the Summer.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 06, 21:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wore a kilt. Pretty kilty. I now know I never want to be a woman.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Scotland - especially when they are fighting WITH us instead of against us - they are hard bastards, the 'devils in skirts'!




Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There's a small part of Scotland in my home bar named "Hart Brothers"... I like it!

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My roommate is from Scotland, and so is a GA I work with for HST 101. He's got his kilt here...we tried to get him to wear it for Halloween, but he said it was too cold out.



Formerly MHG
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whisky's good. Especially Johnnie Walker, if you ask me. Black Label all the way!


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 12:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I <3 the way they talk.

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 13:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My sisters boyfriend is a Scot.
They make amazingly delicious fudge there.

My random country selection: Wales (not a favourite), Slovenia (actually quite pretty), Germany (yay!) Latvia (my sister went out there just to go shoe shopping), Russia (huge), China (huge population), Austrailia (um..no comment)

Thats all from my random country selection for now, folks!

P.S - Ever heard a drunk Scotsman? I have! He sounded like this...

"uch aye! aye dun ee! aye tri nu nowt doowwit, but ayes dronke, lassie! uchhh! theres a moooooose looooose aboot dis hooooose"

My reaction: "Um....WTF!"


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ YAY! Someone finally mentioned Russia!

Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I think Scottish people I think that tag team on WWE, haha lol not to insult anyone though, I meen I'm part Scottish and my nan IS Scottish!


Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0033">ITiedYourMummyDown wrote:

^ YAY! Someone finally mentioned Russia!


Don't worry, i'll get round everyones country soon enough. I might even compliment :P

Russia: I LOVE those flurry hats they have. And that Russian dancing is incredible.
And Stalin.... wonderful moustache!


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color="FF0033">ITiedYourMummyDown wrote:

^ YAY! Someone finally mentioned Russia!


Don't worry, i'll get round everyones country soon enough. I might even compliment :P

Russia: I LOVE those flurry hats they have. And that Russian dancing is incredible.
And Stalin.... wonderful moustache!



Beats Edgar's fo sho. ;P *does Russian hat dance* xD

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

My sisters boyfriend is a Scot.
They make amazingly delicious fudge there.

My random country selection: Wales (not a favourite), Slovenia (actually quite pretty), Germany (yay!) Latvia (my sister went out there just to go shoe shopping), Russia (huge), China (huge population), Austrailia (um..no comment)

Thats all from my random country selection for now, folks!

P.S - Ever heard a drunk Scotsman? I have! He sounded like this...

"uch aye! aye dun ee! aye tri nu nowt doowwit, but ayes dronke, lassie! uchhh! theres a moooooose looooose aboot dis hooooose"

My reaction: "Um....WTF!"


If your sister's bf is Scottish then ask him where this phrase comes from:-

"Fair fa' your honest sonsie face,
Great cheiftain of the pudding race!"

If he doesnt know, then he's not Scottish lol!!


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red><b>Mr Mercury</b> wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

My sisters boyfriend is a Scot.
They make amazingly delicious fudge there.

My random country selection: Wales (not a favourite), Slovenia (actually quite pretty), Germany (yay!) Latvia (my sister went out there just to go shoe shopping), Russia (huge), China (huge population), Austrailia (um..no comment)

Thats all from my random country selection for now, folks!

P.S - Ever heard a drunk Scotsman? I have! He sounded like this...

"uch aye! aye dun ee! aye tri nu nowt doowwit, but ayes dronke, lassie! uchhh! theres a moooooose looooose aboot dis hooooose"

My reaction: "Um....WTF!"


If your sister's bf is Scottish then ask him where this phrase comes from:-

"Fair fa' your honest sonsie face,
Great cheiftain of the pudding race!"

If he doesnt know, then he's not Scottish lol!!


I could.. but you know how i know he's really Scottish?
He's a tight bastard! lol!


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Having a Scottish roommate is the best! I figure by the end of the year I'll have picked up the accent a lot better than before! Plus, it's just so funny to watch something like Black Adder, Monty Python (both where there is a strong Scottish stereotype or where they insult Scots) or something on "Nessie" on the history channle. She'll watch it very calmly, say "Ballocks!" and leave the room! It's the cutest thing ever!


Formerly MHG
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=red><b>Mr Mercury</b> wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

My sisters boyfriend is a Scot.
They make amazingly delicious fudge there.

My random country selection: Wales (not a favourite), Slovenia (actually quite pretty), Germany (yay!) Latvia (my sister went out there just to go shoe shopping), Russia (huge), China (huge population), Austrailia (um..no comment)

Thats all from my random country selection for now, folks!

P.S - Ever heard a drunk Scotsman? I have! He sounded like this...

"uch aye! aye dun ee! aye tri nu nowt doowwit, but ayes dronke, lassie! uchhh! theres a moooooose looooose aboot dis hooooose"

My reaction: "Um....WTF!"


If your sister's bf is Scottish then ask him where this phrase comes from:-

"Fair fa' your honest sonsie face,
Great cheiftain of the pudding race!"

If he doesnt know, then he's not Scottish lol!!


I could.. but you know how i know he's really Scottish?
He's a tight bastard! lol!


Hey I'm Scottish and I resemble that remark!!! LOL!!


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Leaky Luke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 05:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Billy Connolly rocks!


Micrówave wrote: I would prefer they release a concert of all four sitting at a table just talking about Queen without exerting any kind of energy. Well, maybe Fred can smoke