Forums > Personal > OOUUUUUUUUCH

forum rss feed
Author

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 01:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the HELL.

I was just testing a new set of speakers by listening to Sgt. Pepper, and after A Day In The Life there was this LOUD freakin' sound, this high pitched... thing. It *hurts*.

I never noticed that because, unbelievably, when I used to listen to the album I always turned it off after the final piano chord.

Man.. that sound could get on my nerves.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 02:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's great

:D


it's really creepy


and the weird voices at the very end


it's creepy

:/


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
mircal user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 555 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 03:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

What the HELL.

I was just testing a new set of speakers by listening to Sgt. Pepper, and after A Day In The Life there was this LOUD freakin' sound, this high pitched... thing. It *hurts*.

I never noticed that because, unbelievably, when I used to listen to the album I always turned it off after the final piano chord.

Man.. that sound could get on my nerves.


I acuually heard that John lennon wanted that and apparantly on vynil when it was released it was ment to be heard only by dogs and freak them out... lol


bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 09:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

What the HELL.

I was just testing a new set of speakers by listening to Sgt. Pepper, and after A Day In The Life there was this LOUD freakin' sound, this high pitched... thing. It *hurts*.

I never noticed that because, unbelievably, when I used to listen to the album I always turned it off after the final piano chord.

Man.. that sound could get on my nerves.


I acuually heard that John lennon wanted that and apparantly on vynil when it was released it was ment to be heard only by dogs and freak them out... lol


I just had a look in my John Lennon Encyclopedia (Yes, there is such a thing) and yeah - in the entry for this song, I just found out about the buzzing.

Well.. at least my higher frequency hearing isn't completely gone yet. Thank God for earplugs.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

New speakers! Yay!

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 15:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

M a t i a s M a y<h6><i>QZ's Rainmaker wrote:

It's great

:D


it's really creepy


and the weird voices at the very end


it's creepy

:/


If you have the vinyl, you can't hear those sounds until you play it backwards :D...

"supposedly" they said "Paul is dead" backwards in that thing :P


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my... the student was superior than the teacher this time :O


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 06, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font type="verdana">_Tatterdemalion_ wrote:

<font color=#CC66CC>Marial-B wrote:

M a t i a s M a y<h6><i>QZ's Rainmaker wrote:

It's great

:D


it's really creepy


and the weird voices at the very end


it's creepy

:/


If you have the vinyl, you can't hear those sounds until you play it backwards :D...

"supposedly" they said "Paul is dead" backwards in that thing :P


No that's the end of Glass Onion.

In the end of A Day In The Life, Macca says I'll fuck you like superman and then he laughs.


I think "Paul is dead man, miss him miss him" was at the end of 'I'm So Tired'.