Forums > Personal > Why girls go for Jerks??

forum rss feed
Author

mircal user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 555 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it just me or do nice gys really finish last? When girls say they want a nice guy, they finally get em then the dont want him and end up going to the typicle jerk. Is this just the mentality of the younger gilrs?? Or just the girls in my state?? Does this happen eslewhere in the world? Is nice boring? Are jerks more fun? It it that nice guys wanna wine you and dine you and jerks just wanna thrash you in bed? Where does it lay?? Girls can deny it, guys cant say it dooesnt happen to them? whats the go??

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

//Off Topic//
I'm trying hard to understand everything you've said. You have alot of spelling mistakes. Just pointing that out.

//On Topic//
Why would the girl finish with a nice guy in the first place? If she does find one, that is....

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't like jerks. They smell strongly of cabbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

Is it just me or do nice gys really finish last? When girls say they want a nice guy, they finally get em then the dont want him and end up going to the typicle jerk. Is this just the mentality of the younger gilrs?? Or just the girls in my state?? Does this happen eslewhere in the world? Is nice boring? Are jerks more fun? It it that nice guys wanna wine you and dine you and jerks just wanna thrash you in bed? Where does it lay?? Girls can deny it, guys cant say it dooesnt happen to them? whats the go??

LOL... please find the correct spelling

Is it just me or do nice guys really finish last? When girls say they want a nice guy, they finally get them, for how ever long they choose to be with them, then they break it of with the guy and end up going to the typical jerk. Is this just the mentality of younger girls (16-25) ?? Or just the girls in my state?? Does this happen elsewhere in the world? Is nice boring? Are jerks more fun? Is it that nice guys want to wine you and dine you and jerks just want to thrash you in bed? Where does it lay?? Girls can deny it; guys can’t say it doesn’t happen to them? What’s the go??

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

//Off Topic//
I'm trying hard to understand everything you've said. You have alot of spelling mistakes. Just pointing that out.

//On Topic//
Why would the girl finish with a nice guy in the first place? If she does find one, that is....

Are you saiyng nice guys are hard to find?

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

//Off Topic//

//On Topic//

Maybe I am. And...?

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

//Off Topic//

//On Topic//

Maybe I am. And...?

and.... and what???

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sometimes jerk-offs are good at hiding their jerk-offness-ness. So...er...we go for them, then find out how dickheaded they are.

Or something. I don't know. I've never gone for a jerk really. Well, sort of.

Or they are just really groovy looking and we just like them. But then we find someone cooler.

I really don't know, I am just saying, cos I'm...a bit crazy today.

I'm so pissed I could spit.

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=C71585>Mrs.Freddie Mercury wrote:

I really don't get why all the girls at my school have crushes on jerks. I asked this girl who sits next to me in band why she was going out with this kid named Robbie. He is such a jerk! She says, "because he's hot...duh!" So basically, as long as a guy is hot, a girl will go out with him. Pretty stupid, I know.

Yeah i hurd that many times in my school.. But i realised that when you leave school the hotness they portrey in school wont be the same when they get older,,, you meet more people and there you have it

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=>LadyMercury wrote:

Sometimes jerk-offs are good at hiding their jerk-offness-ness. So...er...we go for them, then find out how dickheaded they are.

Or they are just really groovy looking and we just like them. But then we find someone cooler.

lol...yeah its a bit like that. but still.. you wouldnt go for nice guy over a jerk would you?

blerp

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

lol...yeah its a bit like that. but still.. you wouldnt go for nice guy over a jerk would you?

But nice guys make me melt! So I would go for a nice guy! haha er

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

lol... whats your phone number??? LOL...

Well, thats one thing a nice guy would be able to appreciate over a jerk,thats how a girl feels, that may be a bit generall but in terms of feelings, its obvious who would be in in tune with there own.

blerp

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

mircal wrote:

Well, thats one thing a nice guy would be able to appreciate over a jerk,thats how a girl feels, that may be a bit generall but in terms of feelings, its obvious who would be in in tune with there own.

Yes. Now email me. XD bahaha

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mircal wrote:

mircal wrote:

Yes. Now email me. XD bahaha

e-mail you??? on what, you aint leave no details girl... your not the player type now are you???

blerp

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am definitely not a player.

You're a nice guy, that's all bahaha

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am definitely not a player.

well if you have a heart to melt that would make sense.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can be nice. But continual disappointment is turning me into a jerk. I've been on both sides of the fence, and I'm still not getting anything!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 22:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a friend who dated a jerk. She 'loved' him. He cheated on her at every turn. He was obnoxious and egotistical. But he was definitely eye-candy.

Thing is, it wasn't his looks that got and kept her.

I don't know the rules for dating a jerk - male or female - but her reason was to come out the winner. It was a game, a challenge. Just think, if he picked her over all the other girls he was screwing around with, that would mean she was something special, yes?

I never thought so, but she did. And she went out of her way to be new and exciting for him regardless of how ridiculous and desperate she seemed to everyone else.

btw - he dumped her the same as he dumped all the others. And she was devastated, as if she truly believed she had a chance of winning this guy over and changing his ways.

Not sure if that answers your question, but that's my experience with women and jerks.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 22:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=purple>Miss James wrote:

Girls do not just go for male jerks, just the same as guys to not just go for female jerks. Making this kind of generalization won't help you to understand women, I assure you.

All people are different. You have to understand that a lot of women may be insecure, which could lead them to take anyone that comes along (that includes jerks). To a lot of people (I think), it seems hard to find a nice guy or girl because they can come few and far between, unfortunately.

I wanted a nice guy and I happen to have one.
:-)

hhmmm what you are saying is true, but i think you missed the part were i did say this is a tad on the generalisation part... but then again,,, i didnt make up the term "nice guys finsh last",, so this topic has allready been mentioned through out the ages, most girls do go for the jerk-hero-arragant type. Also i did say is this just may state? and younger girls, so i did mention were i am coming from. I am going against what you said, by no means at all. Girls just like that bad boy type.

Posted: 05 Nov 06, 22:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

I had a friend who dated a jerk. She 'loved' him. He cheated on her at every turn. He was obnoxious and egotistical. But he was definitely eye-candy.

Thing is, it wasn't his looks that got and kept her.

I don't know the rules for dating a jerk - male or female - but her reason was to come out the winner. It was a game, a challenge. Just think, if he picked her over all the other girls he was screwing around with, that would mean she was something special, yes?

I never thought so, but she did. And she went out of her way to be new and exciting for him regardless of how ridiculous and desperate she seemed to everyone else.

btw - he dumped her the same as he dumped all the others. And she was devastated, as if she truly believed she had a chance of winning this guy over and changing his ways.

Not sure if that answers your question, but that's my experience with women and jerks.

There you go,,, say she meets a nice guy now... the nice guy finshed last.