Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Help Bohemian Rhapsody on number one of best song ever in Belgium, fans!

forum rss feed
Author

CP-RB2H user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 06, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Queen fans,

It's every year the same. Bohemian Rhapsody is priding on the first spot on the Belgian top 2000 of all time. But this year they're hoping that BR leaves the number 1 position, very unfair i think. Now i would like to launch an attack on that statement by asking that you ppl all vote on Bohemian Rhaposy on your first place.

http://217.19.231.156/apps/tops/top2006/site/

that's the link, here's a little lesson of ducth.

[B]Just under the avatars of the albums you see a green underlined word 'stem' it means 'vote' in english. Click it. Now you can see every single ever released in Belgium. There's a box on the left side of the word 'zoek', zoek means 'search' in english. So if you press Queen & click then 'zoek', you can see al the singles of Queen. Choose Bohemian Rhapsody by pressing on 'toevoegen', thats 'add' in english. You need to choose 5 songs, when you made a mistake press 'verwijderen', it means 'delete'. After you choose your 5 singles and off course Bohemian Rhapsody is one of them, you press 'verder', that means continue.

I the next window, you can switch places. Bohemian Rhapsody on number 1 would be very friendly :p.

Keuzeplaat 1 & Keuzeplaat 2, means 'Song of choice that is not in the list of singles but you want to mention it! You don't need to fill this in.

NOW COMES THE TRICKY PART TO FUCK QUEEN'S BR, YOU CAN SEE THE WORD 'KRAAKPLAAT' THAT MEANS PPL HAVE TO FILL IN A SONG THAT ARE TIRED OF LISTENING, A SONG THAT THEY DON4T WON'T TO SEE ON NUMBER ONE, SO IN OUR CASE IT'S AN ACTION TO MAKE SURE BR WON4T BE FIRST.

You can leave it open or fill in a number that you really hate, or the numer 2 of always :p Bryan Adams.

When ready, press 'verder' again. Fill in your name & e-mail and press verder again and you are ready.[/B]

Now go & Help Queen :D

thx a lot ppl!!!!

Philippe