Forums > Personal > Please! Help! She needs your help! ;_;

forum rss feed
Author

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 06, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never knew that Emily was a boys' name.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.

Posted: 28 Nov 06, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's obvious that you want her, Mr. Emily...badly.

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 06, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sexy Emily wrote:

It makes feel sexy on Queenzone. ;)

You tried to say 'it makes me feel gay on Queenzone' ... right?

Posted: 28 Nov 06, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sexy Emily wrote:

^No, I just care for her a lot. Its clear we were never meant to be. ;_;

My name isn't Mr. Emily by the way. Its Emily. Its supposed to be my opposite sex name. It makes feel sexy on Queenzone. ;)

It's obvious you want her. Stop denying it. Also, stop denying your gender and tell us your real name.

Your entire post was wussy language for, "I want this girl and I'm so sad she doesn't want me so I'll talk about her relationships and figure out how to meddle with them instead and maybe she'll like me afterward."

Posted: 28 Nov 06, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sexy Emily wrote:

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

Sexy Emily wrote:

My name isn't Mr. Emily by the way. Its Emily. Its supposed to be my opposite sex name. It makes feel sexy on Queenzone. ;)

It's obvious you want her. Stop denying it. Also, stop denying your gender and tell us your real name.

Your entire post was wussy language for, "I want this girl and I'm so sad she doesn't want me so I'll talk about her relationships and figure out how to meddle with them instead and maybe she'll like me afterward."

OK, here's the truth. Yes, I do want her. And maybe I am a wussy. But, I have already asked her out when it was too late and she had already met the guy that would become her boyfriend. The timing sucked and I hate myself for it. I also wonder why is it that she went for this guy rather than me. What was I missing? Am I a reject? Will she ever love me more than a friend? She has told me that she had strong feelings for me when we first met (beginning of school year). But that seems to have changed.

Then I ask myself: Is their really this guy who she just met or is she just saying that to make me feel jealous and hopefully make my move again. I really don't know... ;_;

Should I tell her how I feel? What should I do? I'm so confused. I don't want to hurt her anymore than it already hurts for her...

And sorry, I can't display my real name. Its for my protection. Long story really...and I'd rather not get into that.

Did I call this or what? I'll await your applause.

What is missing? You answered it yourself: You are a wussy. You are the friend who will do anything for her - who would live and die for her. Her feelings changed because you started acting so incredibly clingy and insecure. This is the perfect way to get her to NEVER BE ATTRACTED TO YOU. In case you haven't figured it out, attraction is not a choice.

A girl doesn't choose to be attracted to a guy, it just happens. This attraction is primarily inspired by two things: confidence and humor. I can already tell that you have no confidence, and your self-esteem is lower than the Mariana Trench. Of course, even if you had humor, it wouldn't matter. Humor without confidence is goofiness. What a turn-off. Humor with confidence is what we like to call charm.

Now what do you do? Do you tell her how you feel? Hell no. That is like giving away all your power and telling the girl, "Here, you take it. And control me all you like. And never go out with me." You have to be confident around her. Almost to the point of arrogance, but you have to balance it with humor as to not come across as an arrogant jerk.

From now on, it's the Emily Show. Whatever she wants, whatever she needs - all of that stuff comes second to what Emily wants. Stay away from her until you've got this down, and when you come back, show her what you're really made of. She's going to be single again sometime, and then it's time for Emily to make...his...move. And by the way, stop doing what you're doing. All of it.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 06, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

Sexy Emily wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Sexy Emily wrote:

It's obvious you want her. Stop denying it.

OK, here's the truth. Yes, I do want her.

Did I call this or what? I'll await your applause.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6637/nsdsf5.jpg

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!