Forums > Personal > Well looks like it's the end of my life!

forum rss feed
Author

Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have had another argument with cristina today. All because I corrected her on the way she said vegetarian. It's not my fault that I correct people, its just the way I am!!! And then she starts saying I'm doing it to make her look stupid! Why the fuck would I do that to my best friend? So she walks off in huff and I get all upset and a big crowd gathers and I tell them my side of the story. So it turns out the entire population of Lelands High School knows that the Emo has fallen out with her best friend. I spend last lesson down at social inclusion because I'm so upset and then on the way home I find out from someone in her class that Cristina has been slagging me off, saying I'm ruling her life and I'm an obnoxious know-it-all and a big show off. What a good way to knock ones confidence! If thats not bad enough she is not accepting my sorries!

And I have stuck by her through thick and thin and this is the thanks I get! Well looks like I may as well kill myself, no-one seems to like me at the moment, everytime I open my mouth I seem to offend someone without meaning to!

Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is this some kind of joke?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is that supposed to mean? It true! Why in fucks name would I post some shit like this if it wasn't true?!
Maybe I could have worded the title different but thats how I feel right now!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know this story too many times... Trust me. She's just probably getting off at the attention she's getting at the moment. Some people like to see others cry and beg for forgiveness. It makes them feel big or something. Don't let that happen. Don't let her see you are bothered, if THAT is the case. There could be other reasons why she's acting like that, but ofcourse I wouldn't know. I don't know if you know... Maybe lately she's having some family issues? Even if she did, it's not nice to take it out of others around her. Anyway, you shouldn't stress over this... She'll come round soon hopefully. :-)

danny1 34933 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jenna i do not know about real life, but on this site many people like you.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

maybe you should learn how to speak to people and learn what ticks off your own best friend
its something you have to learn
i learned it fast seeing as I've been tight best friend with Sarah for 9 years and I learned how to say things and so has she.
while we learned this about each other our little tiffs never lasted more than a few hours.
so0o0o0o you have to get up gets and submit to talking to her in person about it
tell her what you just took a while to write to us strangers and tell her you'll try to stop

and don't people who you say don't even like you that much any of your business it just gives them a one up on you
it helps nothing really

LIVE AND LEARNNN its more fun to make mistakes

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The thing that really hurt the most was that she was bitching off about me behid my back, saying I was trying to be all that, she should have seen me when I was in last lesson, I was soooo upset that I was sent out of class. After school was the worse bit... the thing I don't like is that she slagged me off and made me out to be a stuck up, ignorant bitch who thinks she is always right, I'm not! I'm the complete opposite of that! She is so stubborn she can't see that she is twisting what acctually happened. I like her and everything, I've know her for something like 10 years and all the while I was in social inclusion I defended her and then I find out she has been bitching off about me... it's enough to send one over the edge!

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=0099FF>Killer Queenie wrote:

I have had another argument with cristina today. All because I corrected her on the way she said vegetarian. It's not my fault that I correct people, its just the way I am!!! And then she starts saying I'm doing it to make her look stupid! Why the fuck would I do that to my best friend? So she walks off in huff and I get all upset and a big crowd gathers and I tell them my side of the story. So it turns out the entire population of Lelands High School knows that the Emo has fallen out with her best friend. I spend last lesson down at social inclusion because I'm so upset and then on the way home I find out from someone in her class that Cristina has been slagging me off, saying I'm ruling her life and I'm an obnoxious know-it-all and a big show off. What a good way to knock ones confidence! If thats not bad enough she is not accepting my sorries!

And I have stuck by her through thick and thin and this is the thanks I get! Well looks like I may as well kill myself, no-one seems to like me at the moment, everytime I open my mouth I seem to offend someone without meaning to!

I thought this was a joke to intentionally annoy the elder Zoners.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No it accutually happened, I'm sorry I snapped by the way, I'm just so upset about it and I'm feeling a bit insucre about myself at the moment...

Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks everyone! It's nice to know there are people out there who understand what I'm going through and the advice will help loads! thanks xxx

danny1 34933 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jenna maybe that girl does not deserve to have you as a friend.

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The thing that really hurt the most was that she was bitching off about me behid my back, saying I was trying to be all that, she should have seen me when I was in last lesson, I was soooo upset that I was sent out of class. After school was the worse bit... the thing I don't like is that she slagged me off and made me out to be a stuck up, ignorant bitch who thinks she is always right, I'm not! I'm the complete opposite of that! She is so stubborn she can't see that she is twisting what acctually happened. I like her and everything, I've know her for something like 10 years and all the while I was in social inclusion I defended her and then I find out she has been bitching off about me... it's enough to send one over the edge!

don't be a hypocrite
talking about someone behind their backs is tasteless you don't want to stoop to that level
just when she comes around forgive her and say that it bugged you and settle it the right way

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have known her for years and years, and she has taken some stick over the last year and I have tryed to help her out but she is stubbon and takes out her anger on me. She probably doesn't mean it but if she does then... oh well I have other friends... but I guess I don't know... we shall see how it goes tomorrow...

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have known her for years and years, and she has taken some stick over the last year and I have tryed to help her out but she is stubbon and takes out her anger on me. She probably doesn't mean it but if she does then... oh well I have other friends... but I guess I don't know... we shall see how it goes tomorrow...

oh yeah then screw that shit
you tell her that be like yo dont put ur shit on me
ill help you with your problems if you wont but i wont be there to let you vent on me
PEACE

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe you two should just get married.

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

If you love someone, let them go, if its meant to be, they'll come back.

True. Good Advice.

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

My advice, put in Freddie terms would be, "If they don't like you, than fuck them, darling !"

YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT.

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Nooo ! ThEn not thAn... I think...

My OCD life IS over...

And we just discussed this yesterday...*sigh* ;_;