Forums > Personal > Do you fart when you eat onions, either raw or cooked?

forum rss feed
Author

carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep. I get so full of gas I could be the Goodyear blimp.

Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

XD...Not for me =P

MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Geez, carbo. I was all full of respect for you when you came out as an elderly woman but between the spamming with Ebay and eil.com topics, and this silly stuff.......

;)

Just kidding.. as for the onion thing.. personally I've never noticed a connection between onions and flatulence but maybe I'll pay closer attention.

LOL

Raststätte-Knödel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eppiekleppie
Raststätte-Knödel
Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

carboengine wrote:

Yep. I get so full of gas I could be the Goodyear blimp.

Lol, you should become a standup comedian! That really made me laugh.

My dad always farts when he eats onions....but he farts the whole day anyway...

Kunst-Raststätte
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is so random! Haha, but that's never happened to me.

I think when I was little, like little you know...I let one out and my dad asked, 'Was that a frog?'

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 06, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As far as I know, everybody farts, no matter what they ate. People just tend to fart more after eating certain kinds of food... But not eating those foods won't make them stop farting.

Well, I fart.

But I don't eat onions.

Neither raw nor cooked.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!

Posted: 03 Dec 06, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=0099cc>LadyMercury wrote:

That is so random! Haha, but that's never happened to me.

I think when I was little, like little you know...I let one out and my dad asked, 'Was that a frog?'

Oh, funny!

Posted: 03 Dec 06, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bubbles! wrote:

Geez, carbo. I was all full of respect for you when you came out as an elderly woman but between the spamming with Ebay and eil.com topics, and this silly stuff.......

;)

Just kidding.. as for the onion thing.. personally I've never noticed a connection between onions and flatulence but maybe I'll pay closer attention.

LOL

Oh, dear, I just looked at your profile. Are you in the Guinness Book of World Records for you-know-what? "elderly woman"? I do not consider myself elderly - I am only 62. I don't think of my ebay and eil.com topics as spamming. I always put those words in the subject line so anyone who is not interested in Queen memorabilia can pass on by. I am fascinated by unusual Queen stuff I haven't seen before. I am, unfortunately, rather a serious person. Ordinarily I do not even say the word f**t. I apologize if I have offended your sensitive nature. There is a company in the USA that makes a product called Beano (in liquid drops or small tablets.) It is some kind of natural plant extract, and when you take it with offending food, voila!, the problem just magically goes away. I wish it came in a 55-gallon drum size. The company's motto is: Don't blame it on the dog.

http://www.beanogas.com/DiscoverBeano.aspx

on vacation
Deacon Fan

Posted: 03 Dec 06, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bubbles! wrote:

Just kidding..
LOL

About my record.. well I don't think so. I'm just nutty enough to figure it up. That's only figuring once a day so it's actually much higher ;)

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 06, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

carboengine wrote:

Bubbles! wrote:

;)

LOL

Oh, dear, I just looked at your profile. Are you in the Guinness Book of World Records for you-know-what? "elderly woman"? I do not consider myself elderly - I am only 62. I don't think of my ebay and eil.com topics as spamming. I always put those words in the subject line so anyone who is not interested in Queen memorabilia can pass on by. I am fascinated by unusual Queen stuff I haven't seen before. I am, unfortunately, rather a serious person. Ordinarily I do not even say the word f**t. I apologize if I have offended your sensitive nature. There is a company in the USA that makes a product called Beano (in liquid drops or small tablets.) It is some kind of natural plant extract, and when you take it with offending food, voila!, the problem just magically goes away. I wish it came in a 55-gallon drum size. The company's motto is: Don't blame it on the dog.

http://www.beanogas.com/DiscoverBeano.aspx>

I don't think you are elderly either. Freddie liked girls older than you are anyway. Barbara Valentine would be 66 or 67 now.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"

Posted: 04 Dec 06, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IIENAME]Mary Potts wrote:

;)

LOL

Yes. I'm sure your friends would appreciate that.

I just noticed on the Beano website the proper medical term for f**ting is Complex Carbohydrate Intolerance, or CCI.

Posted: 04 Dec 06, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mary Potts wrote:

Bubbles! wrote:

Just kidding..
LOL

About my record.. well I don't think so. I'm just nutty enough to figure it up. That's only figuring once a day so it's actually much higher ;)

8772 divided by 365 days a year = 24.03788 years, (although I didn't figure in leap year days.) As Freddie Mercury once said, "If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."

Posted: 04 Dec 06, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger of Leah wrote

QUOTE] I don't think you are elderly either. Freddie liked girls older than you are anyway. Barbara Valentine would be 66 or 67 now.

Oh, how sweet. Thanks!

on vacation
Deacon Fan

Posted: 04 Dec 06, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I'm 35 and I started when I was 11.. haha. Took about 6 months before uh.. well, I guess that's for another topic. I just picked a month or something to figure it from, but it's more to amuse people than to be scientific :-P

Sorry for the name change btw. I can't help myself sometimes. And sorry for the 'elderly' remark too..

Last night I had a brief panic attack when I realized I'd been alive during 4 decades though I'm 35. I really feel old myself so I shouldn't say such things.