Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Re-Announce - Worcester 10 March 2006 Hi-Def 3 Song Video

forum rss feed
Author

Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Dec 06, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This was requested by Vali and had been previously shared here. It is a fragment of three songs - Fat Bottomed Girls, Take Love and Dragon Attack - from the 10 March show in Worcester, MA. The quality really is astonishing, and it is amazing to think that this was done by one guy in the audience (thanks again for filming this, and for sharing it!). You tube could not possibly do it justice.

One day perhaps the rest of this will appear. In the meantime, if you didn't get this the first time around, this is worth seeing.

Artwork is included.

Good download and enjoy!

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: (2006-03-10) Worcester 3 songs.torrent 76 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 223 time(s).

Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 06, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you Ginger... i didn't have this one... Remember, we'll keep in touch thru e-mail ;)

Life Is A Bitch...

PBB user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1425 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you.

Look out, take care, there's a lot of music out there...
Vali user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vali
Deity: 2053 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ooooooooooh Ginger !!!
I´ve just arrived home after a hard day working and ..... A BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU !!!!
After all, my day won´t be so bad !!!
Many thanks again !!!
best regards from a happy guy in Barcelona

Bring out the charge of the love brigade

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for your kind words, Vali. Messages like this are what encourage me to seed. Hope you complete soon! :D

violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you too :)

Violonbleu
vale334 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 58 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WE WANT THE COMPLETE VIDEO!

Vali

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Slowly, Ginger, slowly .... 4.6% at this moment!
Downloading speed range from very poor to moments of "yehaaaa!". I´ll be patient. A lot of people downloading and, let´s hope, seeding when they complete ... mmmmm .... but not too many of them said a single "thanks" to Ginger, uh guys?
Anyway ... we´ll have to forgive you as you demonstrate an accurate level of taste when apreciating and downloading such material ....
Laurent and myself will stay in charge to say THAAAAANKYOU to Ginger in behalf of all of you, my Queen fellows :)

dobo user not visiting Queenzone.com
dobo
Bohemian: 899 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanx for this i've heard it's amazing quality as it would be from hd. is there any chance of the full concert as i would love to have a full Q+PR USA show in this amazing quality thanx again

Visit The Official Kings of Queen Myspace Which I Run: http://www.myspace.com/kingsofqueenfanpage

Trade List: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56176
Vali

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi dobo, we´d all love to have the full recording of this show. Unfortunately it´s not available for the moment. Violonbleu told something about ebay and why the full concert was never available, but I don´t know the details.
The only Q+PR U.S. show that I got is the Philadelphia gig, wich is nice as it is correctly recorded from the screen of the hall, so you´re able to watch a "professional" shooting of the full concert. Needless to say that the resolution on the image of this recording is here, on Earth, and the resolution of the Worcester gig is in Pluto ....

earwig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 274 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Would it be at all possible please to upload this onto Rapidshare?
Thanks if possible

Dead Daddy Long-legs. I'm still drinking it.
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The full gig won't be uploaded. At least not so soon.

The person who filmed it had to spend some money on good equipment to film it, had some work to film it, and he's afraid if he shares the video here someone would make profit by selling it on eBay.

That's a big shame. But I don't blame the person who filmed it, I blame the morons who download bootlegs and sell them.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Maruga

Posted: 11 Dec 06, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Finally more people said thank you... i was the only who said thanks for a period of time... It's downloading pretty slow, so people who will complete this, please keep seeding, maybe it will take me a few days to finish to download this one.

Ginger... i miss you!!!! Take care beatiful... Kisses.

Life Is A Bitch...

Vali

Posted: 12 Dec 06, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maruga,

I requested, Ginger posted, and finally completed downloading ! So I´ll keep seeding until you and everybody who asks will have the whole piece downloaded !

On the other hand, I totally agree with what Raf840 says. If I were the guy who filmed the show, I would also be afraid of the greedy pirates taking profit of my efforts ...
Let´s hope we can see the full show shared someday ...
By the way, Ginger .... THANKYOU !!!!!! :D

kohuept user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 552 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 06, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank You!

You just can't beat the reasonably priced mosquito repellant OFF.
Maruga

Posted: 12 Dec 06, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vali wrote:

Maruga,

I requested, Ginger posted, and finally completed downloading ! So I´ll keep seeding until you and everybody who asks will have the whole piece downloaded !

The only flag that i don't see in Utorrent is Spain's flag...

But i hope everybody who already downloaded this, please keep seeding it.

Thanks in advance.

Life Is A Bitch...

Posted: 13 Dec 06, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="blue">Maruga wrote:

Vali wrote:

Maruga,

Maruga, the flag identifier on utorrent is pretty basic - any IP address eding in .net or .com gets a US flag irrespective of where the participant actually comes from. You get a US flag, therefore, and no doubt so does Vali...

Maruga

Posted: 13 Dec 06, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ginger01 wrote:

<b><font color="blue">Maruga wrote:

Vali wrote:

Maruga,

Maruga, the flag identifier on utorrent is pretty basic - any IP address eding in .net or .com gets a US flag irrespective of where the participant actually comes from. You get a US flag, therefore, and no doubt so does Vali...

Okay, thank you... i miss you Ginger... write me to know how are you, and then i'll answer you ;)

Life Is A Bitch...

willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 06, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vali wrote:

Maruga,

On the other hand, I totally agree with what Raf840 says. If I were the guy who filmed the show, I would also be afraid of the greedy pirates taking profit of my efforts ...

Well, I've just downloaded an Iron Maiden show in HD some weeks ago. Apparently not everybody is that scared of sharing their recordings.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 06, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

willem-jan wrote:

Vali wrote:

Maruga,

Well, I've just downloaded an Iron Maiden show in HD some weeks ago. Apparently not everybody is that scared of sharing their recordings.

I agree.
Even though i can understand the the point of view of the guy who rercorded this show, to prevent that copy to go to bootlegers hands he must not share it with anyone.

At the time of this discussion he said that he didn´t want people to sell it on E-Bay. Fair enough!!- But he didn´t want to sell it himself- Fair enough too!!

But if he doesn´t want people to sell it, and he´s doesn´t want to make money with it, what does he want?- I think that trading was out of the question, so the only choice avaiable is for him to keep it for himself. Fair enough!!

But that seems to me the worst option, after the tremenduous equipment investment and the hard work on filming the event, not enjoying the concert, allways looking if there was some security guard with the eyes on him.

As i said i respect his decision of not wanting people to get rich with his work, but i don´t understand the other options.

Having said this, i really apreciated the fact that he shared the most wanted songs from the concert. Thanks!

Take care