Forums > Queen - General Discussion > argument with a christina fan

forum rss feed
Author

Vantrini user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 06, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hi i have had one argument that has lasted a month and people claim that because freddie was gay he was a pedophile. i am so annoyed and because i love queen and freddie i am gay aswell

What do i say to those people as i might hit them

you can be anything you want to be just turn yourself inot something you think that you can be, be the great pretender with your tempo
Wet Willie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 148 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 06, 07:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No need in hitting them. You do that, you'll go as low as their minds go.
Just do as I do/did and say: "Really dear? I never knew that." and walk away.

with fish and bacon, please
dorahc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 06, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

being gay and a pedophile are 2 different things! I don't think of Freddie's sexual preference. It doesn't matter, he was a singer and a DAMN good one at that!

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 06, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A Christina fan, huh? Nice. ;)

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 06, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I believe it's been shown that most pedos are actually heterosexual. Of course many gays are turned on by smooth young hotties.. myself included, but Freddie apparently preferred ugly, moustache-toting semi-muscular drones of Burt Reynolds' 70s persona.

Boys of 16 are legal in the UK though. Ripe for the pickin'. Ah yeah.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 06, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Regretfully, there is much un-needed hatred directed towards homosexuality these days. Look on any gay celebrity's message boards and you will see evidence of this.

However, let ignorant and deluded individuals be. The most important thing is that we, the fans, remember them for the people they WERE or ARE and not what some idiots claim about them. It hurts when people say things like this, but just keep reminding yourself that you and many other people know it's not true.

They're much worse off for not seeing three feet in front of them. Some people need to just open their eyes and see the real world.

I personally have nothing against homosexuals and bisexuals. At the end of the day, we're all human.

unknown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 400 posts

Posted: 15 Dec 06, 06:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with you Nathan and I'd like to say that an important and hurting point which influenced Freddie's life to a very large degree is that he was sexually abused by an elder boy in boarding school. And I think that is frightening - that there indeed are pedophiles or homosexuals who literally 'spoil' and pervert other human beings who are completely innocent. Certainly, this is a very delicate topic and a big problem, but if we close our eyes we cannot resolve this problem either.