Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Touchy people in queenzone

forum rss feed
Author

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lately, a lot of people are touchy about topics...unless it's free stuff don't post?

i mentioned freddies appearance and i was accused of talking about his illness, when all i was saying that his image had changed so much over the 20 yrs, like his voice.

yes, feel for me, it's quite upsetting...

anyway, i'm just sayin to all ye nasty people out there, back off...or i'll cry

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

there´s a lot of agressive people on QZ... for example those who insult someone for making a REQUEST in the "GENERAL FORUM"... or things like that... is incredible...

P.


Queen rocks!
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you talking about me?? gawd STOP talking about me!!

jooooking


I'm so pissed I could spit.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

beep


I'm so pissed I could spit.
Panza Pedraza - FER user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 113 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes.. seems to be persons with no life outside, except for this forum... and they think that because "they have a lot of knowledge about Queen stuff", that they are the guardians of Freddie`s privacy... and yes, the way some people react in the "announce" fourm when someone put "request" things, shows really well their nature... they are repressed people who let themselves flow their "anger"... behind the keyboard....

Lucky me i don´t know personally this people, but I guess that the people around them, not their friends ( because I guess they dont have friends), dismiss ueen because of their behaviour...

Saludos


Cuidate, querete, ojito, ojete
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Panza Pedraza - FER wrote:

Yes.. seems to be persons with no life outside, except for this forum... and they think that because "they have a lot of knowledge about Queen stuff", that they are the guardians of Freddie`s privacy... and yes, the way some people react in the "announce" fourm when someone put "request" things, shows really well their nature... they are repressed people who let themselves flow their "anger"... behind the keyboard....

Lucky me i don´t know personally this people, but I guess that the people around them, not their friends ( because I guess they dont have friends), dismiss ueen because of their behaviour...

Saludos


Funny how you say you don't personally know the people, yet you still make judgments. Oops, sorry, was that too touchy for you? Guess I'll need to go get a life or some friends or something.

Josh Henson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well said, Panza


I'm just getting used to my new exposure

Come into my enclosure

And meet my melancholy blues
Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes lot of people here, seems to get personally offended when their personal feelings about freddie is compromised when he is approached too personal way, like the way some people deal his illness, or dare to critisize any point in his music or lifestyle. Its getting to point of distorted obsession. Those people seem to think Freddie is their private property and kind of tries to protects their subjective relation to him by rejecting any and every casual issues.

Nobody can own nothing but their own vanity.



God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tried leaving because of them... it worked for about three days


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 06, 23:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BOO HOO.

If I throw tear gas into a nursery, I *might* see more cry-babys than I see here.

But I doubt it.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Panza Pedraza - FER user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 113 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Panza Pedraza - FER wrote:

Yes.. seems to be persons with no life outside, except for this forum... and they think that because "they have a lot of knowledge about Queen stuff", that they are the guardians of Freddie`s privacy... and yes, the way some people react in the "announce" fourm when someone put "request" things, shows really well their nature... they are repressed people who let themselves flow their "anger"... behind the keyboard....

Lucky me i don´t know personally this people, but I guess that the people around them, not their friends ( because I guess they dont have friends), dismiss ueen because of their behaviour...

Saludos


Funny how you say you don't personally know the people, yet you still make judgments. Oops, sorry, was that too touchy for you? Guess I'll need to go get a life or some friends or something.


jajajaaaaaa...


Cuidate, querete, ojito, ojete
Bob-Plant user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=>LadyMercury wrote:

Are you talking about me?? gawd STOP talking about me!!

jooooking


It's funny that you had to put "just joking" in there, so that you DIDN'T get some sarcastic remark headed your way!

As far as people being too touchy here sometimes, what was it some voice said in the background on Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon? Oh yeah, "Good manners don't cost nothing, do they?"


"The things you have to do for money..."
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

una999 wrote:

lately, a lot of people are touchy about topics...unless it's free stuff don't post?



that's bollocks...sorry but it is.....what mOST right-minded people object to...is people (like yourself) posting things in the wrong forum...


howver, it's good to see that you have steered your latest post away from the "announce" forum...shame you didn't get this one all the way to the "personal" forum where it belongs...after all, you are talkiing about people being "personal"...i think you'll find if you post in the right forum and try to argue with logic you'll get along ok....

and merry christmas too


go deo na h√Čireann
una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no i just post and i dont have a clue where it turns up - but it always makes it to the main page:-)

in other words i didnt post it in the area u said incase u think i listen to idiots like u:-)

get a life, and maybe i'll talk to u normally...


una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 11:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh, btw how dare u wish someone a merry christmas - maybe im a buddist?

how reckless...

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most negative Queenzoners ever: Serry and Fenderek - as one girl with dozen of nicknames once wrote... Yes, we are!

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 06, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

una999 wrote:

no i just post and i dont have a clue where it turns up - but it always makes it to the main page:-)

in other words i didnt post it in the area u said incase u think i listen to idiots like u:-)

get a life, and maybe i'll talk to u normally...


try not to get personal...i haven't made personal comments at you...i have just highlighted that you are posting stuff in the wrong forums...

you are talking rubbish....you have to be in a partivular forum to post a message..and if you are currently in "general discussion" and click "post new message" then that's where it'll end up...it's hardly rocket science


go deo na h√Čireann
una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 06, 07:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

take a deep breath brenski...relax and take a chill pill:-)

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 06, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MrFart wrote:

i am calm like a pillow


Sitting underneath this Willow...