Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Brian's message in Christmas Fan Club Magazine....

forum rss feed
Author

violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 06, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm seriously searching for the full message...The fact that I don't want to pay 30 dollars to receive three times a year the fan club magazine, is because I'm NOT AT ALL interested in the other stuff featured in it than the message from Brian this Christmas....I know that much people in this forum would be so kind to take the time to send me by mail the message (at laurent.corsyn@laposte.net).This would make my day. Of course, I could wait for www.queenworld.com to put the message...but....I would have to wait for 2008 or 2009...because the last message was Christmas 2004 there...I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year and I really hope than someone will be able to help me. Thanks!

Violonbleu
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 06, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tough.

If you're not supporting the fanclub, then it wasn't a message to you anyway.

I realise you're now going to call me names, but it was a fanclub message and you're not in the fanclub. These are facts...

Back2TheLight user not visiting Queenzone.com
Back2TheLight
Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 06, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is what it is...

I Want It All And I Want It Now!!
violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 25 Dec 06, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok I understand...sorry...
Merry Christmas everybody! (that's all I have to answer :-) )

Violonbleu
bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 06, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

violonbleu wrote:

I'm seriously searching for the full message...The fact that I don't want to pay 30 dollars to receive three times a year the fan club magazine, is because I'm NOT AT ALL interested in the other stuff featured in it than the message from Brian this Christmas....I know that much people in this forum would be so kind to take the time to send me by mail the message (at laurent.corsyn@laposte.net).This would make my day. Of course, I could wait for www.queenworld.com to put the message...but....I would have to wait for 2008 or 2009...because the last message was Christmas 2004 there...I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year and I really hope than someone will be able to help me. Thanks!

No problem... Brian´s christmas message ended with this link:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=934476

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!