Forums > Personal > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

By handing a POW (Saddam Hussein) over to a nation where he was to be executed, the US has violated the 3rd Geneva Convention.

For this there is no excuse. President George W. Bush and the supreme commander of US Armed Forces in Iraq are now both officially war criminals.

Anyone now defending Bush' practices is no better than a holocaust-denier.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sounds almost absurd, but thats how its been for some years now if you ask me.... that government had the gumption to call other people 'rogue states' when in reality they're the ones operating without any cognizance of what the rest of the world demands.

Pretty stupid really.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The US has degenerated from a superpower into a declining power, and has thus changed its attitude into that of a belligerent bully. The American people should be wise now, and reject their leaders. Bush is no democrat, and the people deserve better.

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Extremists are bad. On all sides. Including you.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fuck you and your fascist regime, dog!

I don't have blood on my hands, your 'blessed administration' does. You are no better than a nazi-sympathizer in 1942.

7Innuendo7 user not visiting Queenzone.com
7Innuendo7
Bohemian: 816 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 09:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

even Bush's most conservative supporters should grasp the concept 'reap as you sow'

When a red hot man meets a white hot lady, Hoop Diddy Diddy, Hoop Diddy Doo!
Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I don't have blood on my hands, your 'blessed administration' does. You are no better than a nazi-sympathizer in 1942.

Nice language. You prove my point for me.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nice language. You prove my point for me.

How can I prove a point if you don't have one? All you have is "if the Republicans get out of office, the apocalypse will come" crap. You are a fascist, and you know it. I do not need to prove myself towards fascists, and so I haven't and won't. Live, or preferably die, with it.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I agree that extremists are bad, but how is he one for pointing out a technical accuracy?

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Name calling? Is that all you have?

You sure do paint with a broad brush. You don't know me, don't even pretend to. All you have is your rhetoric, your name-calling, your ultra left wing psycho babble.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't tolerance of others ideals the cornerstone of the left wing?

All I ever see you do here is continually embarass yourself with your rants.

Carry on. Nothing I, or anyone else for that matter, say or do is going to change your mind. The only thing that can help you is for you to continue growing up. Someday, you'll look back on how you behave now and laugh at how silly you were.

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I agree that extremists are bad, but how is he one for pointing out a technical accuracy?

Do you not pay attention to what he writes? I say something to disagree with his ultra left rants, and I am branded a fascist.

If that is not extreme, I don't know what is.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A damn lot, that's what he wrote. Let's break the waste of space up in bite-sized chunks.

Name calling? Is that all you have?

Certainly, but you do not merit a civil conversation as you have never provided anything other than propaganda.

You sure do paint with a broad brush. You don't know me, don't even pretend to. All you have is your rhetoric, your name-calling, your ultra left wing psycho babble.

I know your posts, which is all I am interested in, and they consist of far-right propaganda (http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=933142
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=928719)
most of which is selective information, and the rest is just made up. As far as your views on me expressed in your last line, they are of no more interest to me than the views of a snail on the etymology of the word 'kindergarten'.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't tolerance of others ideals the cornerstone of the left wing?

Only when those 'other ideals' aren't based on hate and xenophobia as yours are (I again point to the two links provided earlier), in which you do no more than attempt to discredit anything even vaguely liberal with lies and half-truths. When reason doesn't work, I fight fire with fire.

All I ever see you do here is continually embarass yourself with your rants.

In your distorted view, perhaps. Sensible people, such as the person above this post of yours, notice that I am making sense at least the majority of the time.

Carry on. Nothing I, or anyone else for that matter, say or do is going to change your mind. The only thing that can help you is for you to continue growing up. Someday, you'll look back on how you behave now and laugh at how silly you were.

Again, your distorted views. Just because I don't listen to you, doesn't mean I don't listen to anyone else. In fact, I think I have listen to many more sensible people than you ever will. As for 'how silly you were', that just shows how much of a sad, unidealistic sack of minced meat you really are, dragging yourself through life whining about how much better it'd be if we had never come down from the trees in the first place.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Do you not pay attention to what he writes? I say something to disagree with his ultra left rants, and I am branded a fascist.

If that is not extreme, I don't know what is.

You have misunderstood, as usual. You are a fascist for the topics you have posted yourself; yet again I point to the links provided in my previous post.

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I post two recent factual articles, articles that point out 100% truth, and I am suddenly a fascist?

Wow. It appears your hatred knows no bounds. I have not, and will not, EVER stoop to the level that you do.

I post things to make people think, with the hope that, someday, people will begin to think for themselves, and not get all of their information and form political views at the teet of CNN, CBS, etc.

It appears at times that, even as extreme as you can be, that you think for yourself too, which is good.

That said, why do you find it necessary to stoop to name calling to attempt to prove your point?

That befuddles me. For someone who claims to be as enlightened as you do, the name calling brings you down a few pegs.

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski

You are one insanely

STUPID

fuck.

I wanted you to know that

You see? That was your learned response to me simply posting an article that showed, quite plainly, that the man Pelosi was wanting to lead the intel commitee didn't know his stuff.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

An article that was slanted like hell. You should get a job with Der Sturmer, probably matches your views of objective news. Or do you find FOX to be slightly too liberally slanted for your liking?

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CNN too conservative? Slanted? It was the truth. I didn't make it up.

Back to our point, by posting those truthful articles, that brands me a fascist? A moron? An insanely stupid fuck?

Amazing.

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*sigh*

how much longer till 2008?

anyway, even if we wanted to overthrow bush, it would the same concept with saddam in a sense.

so the only thing that can be said is the damage is done, theres nothing we can do and theres no turning back. no matter what move we make now its going to be wrong. the mistake started as bush going after saddam. thats shouldve been left alone and they shouldve stuck with the reason this war is happening, and stopping the terrorists. instead saddam was our distraction and now the terrorists are running rampant and theyre all over the place. noone is safe, and we arent the same world as when clinton was in office.

point being: wrong desisions were made by a monkey and thers no turning back unless theres a HUGE band-aid out there.

and for those who are non-american, its not as easy as it seems. you say 'hey! overthrow the government' well the democracy really is no more. we dont have a say-in anymore, and those who say we do, the first mistake was that bush found a way to weasel his way into the government. you werent here to see the circus, so hush! if it were up to me, bush wouldnt be in office, someone completely different would be in office and it wouldnt be any of the canidates that were there in 2000.

i think we need another FDR or something.

its tough being my age. meaning i can vote now but instead of choosing a canidate taht we think would be best, its picking the lesser evils. our voting generation is ruined. we wont know any better.

i know im rambling, but caspar, again, your points arent very vaild. its fine if you have opinion but you dont really know wahts going on here.

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are certainly some very interesting views in this thread! I, myself, think Saddam deserved his death sentence.

But on the other hand, I think that Thomas Quinn has a very broad vocabulary, and he should write a book because it would really sell...

-Things Have Changed For Me-