Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Looking back at the tour last year

forum rss feed
Author

AmeriQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 06, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was just thinking, they really did give something special to each country this last time around.

In America this last time around, we got the best of the band as a tight unit, the super version of Under Pressure, the only new, original song of the tour with Take Love, and Dragon Attack, as well as the most Bad Company music of the tour.
Even with the 2 shows from the earlier leg, they got to(along with Aruba) receive the only performances of Rock N' Roll Fantasy.

The Japanese got Teo Torriate, the special version of I Was Born To Love You, the most Free music, and a few occasional extra gems(Long Away for instance).

Europe, particularly Britain, got little extra more than the most 80's Queen music, but made out even with an average of 35 or so minutes longer per show, and they got the earier part of the tour when there was less of Paul and more of Brian and Roger on vocals.

That's pretty good of B, M and P to have been fair and roll it out that way.

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 07, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Missing out on the first tour is something I very much regret. I hope I get one more chance to see them!

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
fantasticcircus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 11 Jan 07, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ditto on that one... i hope they hit Texas this next time... we'd love 'em.

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 07, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miami Vice wrote:

Seeing Queen + P.R. was one of the greatest experiences of my life. If previous patterns hold true, i fear we American and Canadian fans might not be seeing the guys again until 2008!

Yea but it'd be worth the wait!!!

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 07, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

uh yes i was there during the experiment of Long Away..but the audience wasn't well prepared to sing that one! XD

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.