add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 07, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Moved to the General Forum.

I do not want any google ads here.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 02:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't care about opinions about Freddie.

icefire user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 287 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 04:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as always Serrie's opinion is clear and exact ;)

i agree!

Raststätte-Knödel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eppiekleppie
Raststätte-Knödel
Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 05:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate it when they talk about him like that!!

My mum has just offended Brian too...She said he looked scary and that he was an overaged, old hippie.

Kunst-Raststätte
radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MercuryLines wrote:

My mum has just offended Brian too...She said he looked scary and that he was an overaged, old hippie.

Face it: Freddie was gay and Brian is as ugly as hell. (and so is his wife)

Who gives a shit anyway? It's all about the music.

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 09:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That^ and Freddie is dead, so who cares? I mean if you had an overbite like that...

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

His music lives on, nearly everyone recognizes his name, and no one can deny his impressive - outstanding - performances from day one until the end. People can insult him all they want. He's the legend he always knew he'd be. Insults matter not in the least.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First to that guy who believes in chaos theory about why someone is gay - bullshit in all honesty.

Because u had a traumatic experience u start loving men over women? That's just psychologists making money off people.

Now about what people call freddie - irrelevant.

More u get angry the more they'll keep it up. If your mother calls him Faggy, you say to your mother do u want to listen to Faggy - she wont be long stopping it cos she'll realise how retarded it sounds

MarkieKnopflie user not visiting Queenzone.com
MarkieKnopflie
Bohemian: 376 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

radio_what's_new wrote:

MercuryLines wrote:

^ fuck you, Brian is best

Jazz 78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My uncle calls Freddie Mercury "Faggy Mercury" all the time...he seems to not get it that Freddie Mercury was a man of extremes and a man who was very loving and caring. It upsets me that some people can be so ignorant about homosexuals...especially when they speak of Freddie in such a way. It's disgusting.

He may call Freddie "faggy" but your uncle is a pussy. Freddie could have bought and sold him a million times over and made him his bitch if he were a live today.

Raststätte-Knödel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eppiekleppie
Raststätte-Knödel
Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="0000FF">Thing #1<h6>hehe :D wrote:

radio_what's_new wrote:

MercuryLines wrote:

Some people still don't get it....they take Freddie too personally...as if they KNEW him. You didn't KNOW him (unless of course you did, and then I shall apologize :P). Freddie was a PERSON. He LIVED just like any other normal PERSON. Freddie wasn't god. Freddie wasn't a hero. Freddie was just Freddie with an amazing musical ability (perferably vocal). If anyone should say ANYTHING at all about Freddie (be it "Freddie's gay" or "His teeth are crooked" etc...Who gives a shit? Freddie should be given the chance of being treated like a person; and people are made fun of. I fucking hate how he's supposed to be "SPECIAL"....He's a goddamn person damnit!

Final conclusion: Freddie's gay. He had AIDS. He died (unfortunately ;_;). But he had talent, and he was an amazing musician.

You can't stop opinions. People will ALWAYS mock, tease, and be unfair about it. Least you can do is ignore.

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh...

So, like Charles said, "turn it into a joke".

:) "How do you know he's a fag...did you sleep with him"? lol...maybe not that extreme...but still....people will NEVER change. You can't expect EVERYONE to love Freddie....because they never will :(

I know Freddie wasn't perfect and he was gay, so what? I don't have any problems with that. But I don't like it when people say all the time that being gay is wrong etc and that it was bad that Freddie was gay.

Oh, and i don't care what my mum said about Brian too, seriously :) I thought it was kind of funny what she said lol I didn't mean it that seriously!!

Kunst-Raststätte
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miles Davis was a heroin addict. He would often blow sessions because of his habit.

James Brown was a flat-out gangster. They would play small US southern towns because they could make more money selling drugs along the way.

But we don't listen to the music because of what the artists do in the off-time, do we?

Except you rappers...

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MercuryLines wrote:

how has that offended BRIAN? - he would probably agree with her

go deo na hÉireann
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm, i get the same sometimes.

One time i was watching Kenny Everett on TV and my mother came in and started questioning about when he died.
So i told her and then she said "But i thought he was one of the first to die of AIDS??"
I replied, "No, many died before him. Like... Freddie Mercury", directing her to a lovely picture of him on my wall.
She then said, "Well, He probably caught it from him!!"

... Stupid, stupid woman! She'll never learn. :P

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Audacity of Charles - Good reply, i quite liked it

skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

coversation i had with my 12 year old bro yesterday at the kitchen table (we were joking around :))

Bro: when i was little i thought that everyone in Queen was gay.
Me: Pat, when you were little, you had no idea what gay was. You probably didnt even know Freddie was gay.
Bro: No! I swear! I thought everyone was gay!
Me: Pat, you're such an idiot.
Bro: Well, not Roger, cuz I thought he was just a HUNKY CHUNKY!

:D I laughed for like 10 minutes, you had to be there, it was hilarious.

"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

Neppset user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 49 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 07, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I feel like giving people that say "OMG Freddie is so gay and stupid I hate him" a kick in crotch. That people even dares to disrespect the greatest vocalist of all time is a shame. A crime.

rc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 65 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 07, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury is the best of the best...of the best. Nobody really gives a flying shit what he did in his private life. Furthermore, it's nobody's business! Like someone else said, it's all about the music. That's what matters.

Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 07, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

One time i was watching Kenny Everett on TV and my mother came in and started questioning about when he died.
So i told her and then she said "But i thought he was one of the first to die of AIDS??"
I replied, "No, many died before him. Like... Freddie Mercury", directing her to a lovely picture of him on my wall.

My mother tends to think there must have been something 'wrong' with Freddie for knowing the risks of what he was doing and not protecting himself. :/

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 07, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove(Darunkhanawala) wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

My mother tends to think there must have been something 'wrong' with Freddie for knowing the risks of what he was doing and not protecting himself. :/

It's possibly due to her growing up in a less acceptable society, darrrrrrrling. *hands you a flower to stop any frustration from misunderstanding parents* :)

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)