Forums > Personal > HEY PEOPLE!

forum rss feed
Author

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We started this site over again. EVERYONE HAS TO COME! YOU'LL LOVE IT!

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Queen_Fans/index.php?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I am well acquainted with the member called Martin. Perhaps I will join.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG OMG EVRY1 JOIN!!!!

Queenluv4Life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 216 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cool i joined! neat website. join everyone!

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya, how's the weather in UK?



We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, you know, it's pretty dark, here in Oxfordshire at the moment, but I have an Inkling that it's raining, or at least has been raining. The weather hasn't been very wintery, you know? It's been pretty mild. How's the weather in Brazil? Did you have a warm Christmas?

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Well, you know, it's pretty dark, here in Oxfordshire at the moment, but I have an Inkling that it's raining, or at least has been raining. The weather hasn't been very wintery, you know? It's been pretty mild. How's the weather in Brazil? Did you have a warm Christmas?

Yes, very warm. But WET. Not as much as New Year's Eve, though. It rained from the 29th night until this morning. It's not heavy rain, but it's fucking annoying. At least if it rains every morning this week, I won't have to go work out. :-D

So, what have you been up to?


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Well, you know, it's pretty dark, here in Oxfordshire at the moment, but I have an Inkling that it's raining, or at least has been raining. The weather hasn't been very wintery, you know? It's been pretty mild. How's the weather in Brazil? Did you have a warm Christmas?

Yes, very warm. But WET. Not as much as New Year's Eve, though. It rained from the 29th night until this morning. It's not heavy rain, but it's fucking annoying. At least if it rains every morning this week, I won't have to go work out. :-D

So, what have you been up to?


Raf, do you happen to have a spare pencil sharpener? My pencil appears to have gone blunt, and one can't draw with a blunt pencil.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Well, you know, it's pretty dark, here in Oxfordshire at the moment, but I have an Inkling that it's raining, or at least has been raining. The weather hasn't been very wintery, you know? It's been pretty mild. How's the weather in Brazil? Did you have a warm Christmas?

Yes, very warm. But WET. Not as much as New Year's Eve, though. It rained from the 29th night until this morning. It's not heavy rain, but it's fucking annoying. At least if it rains every morning this week, I won't have to go work out. :-D

So, what have you been up to?


I've been up to my knees.

LOL!

How's the weather at yours?

Carol!! How's the weather there?


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Eviltwin user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Display Message
Eviltwin
Bohemian: 549 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Speaking of wet...has anyone seen Raf's dad's pillow after he wakes up? Talk about drool.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aahhhh, it was about time someone asked me how the weather was.... it's pretty mild. Ya know, it's mild season here. Yeah.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya - Yes. Tell me your address on MSN and I'll ship one as soon as possible. Take your time to send it back.

Charles - Wet dreams are known as wet dreams for an obvious reason. Oh, wait. It's not about wet pillow. Shit. Too much info. Ignore me.

Carol - Isn't it so exciting when people ask us about the weather? :-D


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

Freya - Yes. Tell me your address on MSN and I'll ship one as soon as possible. Take your time to send it back.

I can't thank you enough. You've effectively saved my life.

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 19:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HEY! LET'S FOCUS ON THE NEW SITE!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

HEY! LET'S FOCUS ON THE NEW SITE!!!

Nah.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

HEY! LET'S FOCUS ON THE NEW SITE!!!

Nah.



We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Eviltwin user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Display Message
Eviltwin
Bohemian: 549 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 07, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a mole removed.


eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 00:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

HEY! LET'S FOCUS ON THE NEW SITE!!!

Nah.


wow. i know i'm not supposed to intrude or anything... but you're my new hero.

weather is fine over here.

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 05:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

HEY! LET'S FOCUS ON THE NEW SITE!!!


Stepford-alert. Take your children inside, close all doors and windows, turn on the telly and wait for instructions.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a gopher removed.

Also I would like to point out my disillusionment at highlighters. They're not THAT high.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!