Forums > Personal > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

Matty And Linda user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for replying people, he is a get though, i cant stand horrible ignorant people like that, he can sit there and smirk all he wants about the attention thing, this is prob all the attention he gets in life ever. Everyone else on here seems nice and normal just one or two have to spoil it. and for his reading i am not a leech just a busy hard working person who doesnt take things too seriously.


us
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whoooooooops.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Topic starter is a very sad, whiny person indeed. If you can't take it, toss off from the forum.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:


If you can't take it, toss off from the forum.


Or just ignore it and enjoy the rest this forum has to offer.



"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:


If you can't take it, toss off from the forum.


Or just ignore it and enjoy the rest this forum has to offer.


I enjoy telling people what they need to hear. My previous post here was just that.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:


If you can't take it, toss off from the forum.


Or just ignore it and enjoy the rest this forum has to offer.


I enjoy telling people what they need to hear. My previous post here was just that.


I wonder if you don't enjoy it too much... though whatever the case, I simply thought I'd add my opinion to the pile, and my previous post here was just that.



"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



Matty And Linda user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks i will ignore him.


us
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 07, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:


If you can't take it, toss off from the forum.


Or just ignore it and enjoy the rest this forum has to offer.


I enjoy telling people what they need to hear. My previous post here was just that.


I wonder if you don't enjoy it too much... though whatever the case, I simply thought I'd add my opinion to the pile, and my previous post here was just that.


I agree. I fail to understand why people "need" to be told that they deserve death, which is usually where your comments end up.


DJ's the man we love the most
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:


If you can't take it, toss off from the forum.


Or just ignore it and enjoy the rest this forum has to offer.


I enjoy telling people what they need to hear. My previous post here was just that.


I wonder if you don't enjoy it too much... though whatever the case, I simply thought I'd add my opinion to the pile, and my previous post here was just that.


I agree. I fail to understand why people "need" to be told that they deserve death, which is usually where your comments end up.


If you can't read, sure. I'd have thought better of you. Sadly, I was wrong. Oh well, can't win 'em all.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You make no sense, Caspar. But, by all means, please try to isult me some more. Seems that's all you are capable of these days.

Life was so much nicer around QZ when you were too busy in school and before you went on winter break and felt that people "needed" to be told what you think of them. Oh well, can't win them all.

By the way, still waiting for your explanation of the "unconstitutionality" of the death penalty. Or would you just prefer to admit you were wrong now and save us all the trouble. It's ok, I'll forgive you.



DJ's the man we love the most
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 11:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What about Amendment VIII? Prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment.

A moratorium was instituted in '76 because of this, New York has abolished the death penalty because it was ruled unconstitutional on this count (2004), same for Kansas and California. They do not rule something as 'unconstitutional' for nothing, you know.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Matty And Linda wrote:

thanks for replying people, he is a get though, i cant stand horrible ignorant people like that, he can sit there and smirk all he wants about the attention thing, this is prob all the attention he gets in life ever. Everyone else on here seems nice and normal just one or two have to spoil it. and for his reading i am not a leech just a busy hard working person who doesnt take things too seriously.

And we should just GUESS who this is all about?

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

What about Amendment VIII? Prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment.

A moratorium was instituted in '76 because of this, New York has abolished the death penalty because it was ruled unconstitutional on this count (2004), same for Kansas and California. They do not rule something as 'unconstitutional' for nothing, you know.


I wish I was as smart as you. You know everything.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

What about Amendment VIII? Prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment.

A moratorium was instituted in '76 because of this, New York has abolished the death penalty because it was ruled unconstitutional on this count (2004), same for Kansas and California. They do not rule something as 'unconstitutional' for nothing, you know.


I wish I was as smart as you. You know everything.


Me too!!!!!!! :-P

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

What about Amendment VIII? Prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment.

A moratorium was instituted in '76 because of this, New York has abolished the death penalty because it was ruled unconstitutional on this count (2004), same for Kansas and California. They do not rule something as 'unconstitutional' for nothing, you know.


A - That's not what you said the first time. You said "Your constitution guarantees the "Right To Life", as it was expressed in the Declaration Of Independence already, and so violates her own laws by executing people" - that is blatantly wrong. Now you've changed your argument.

B - Amendment V clearly states that no person shall "be deprived of life...without due process of law," which would then allow for the death penalty.

C - While a moratorium on the death penalty did occur, it has since be reinstated by the Supreme Court. The Court can and does change its opinion from time to time.

Also, Kansas, California, and New York all allow the death penalty, so I'm not sure where you heard they did not. A state might rule it "unconstitutional," but that means it goes against their own state constitution and not the federal constitution, which is what your argument is based on.

Better luck next time, Caspar.


DJ's the man we love the most
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

What about Amendment VIII? Prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment.

A moratorium was instituted in '76 because of this, New York has abolished the death penalty because it was ruled unconstitutional on this count (2004), same for Kansas and California. They do not rule something as 'unconstitutional' for nothing, you know.


A - That's not what you said the first time. You said "Your constitution guarantees the "Right To Life", as it was expressed in the Declaration Of Independence already, and so violates her own laws by executing people" - that is blatantly wrong. Now you've changed your argument.

B - Amendment V clearly states that no person shall "be deprived of life...without due process of law," which would then allow for the death penalty.

C - While a moratorium on the death penalty did occur, it has since be reinstated by the Supreme Court. The Court can and does change its opinion from time to time.

Also, Kansas, California, and New York all allow the death penalty, so I'm not sure where you heard they did not. A state might rule it "unconstitutional," but that means it goes against their own state constitution and not the federal constitution, which is what your argument is based on.

Better luck next time, Caspar.


You are years behind, really

New York Unconstitutional Ruling: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47871-2005Apr12.html

Kansas: No executions since '76, though FORMALLY it would be said to exist

California Moratorium: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/12/15/judge_says_executions_unconstitutional/

Better luck next time, Zeni


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Keep trying, Caspar. Too many of your claims are either flat out wrong, or taken out of context.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=9&did=188#state
Calfornia - 657 inmates on death row
Kansas - 9
New York - 1

New York -
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?did=1046&scid=64
"New York’s highest court has ruled that a provision of the state’s capital punishment statute violates the state constitution"

Again, it is against the state's constitution, not the federal constitution as you so incorrectly argued.


California,
I quote from the article you linked -
"A federal judge who imposed a moratorium on executions in California ruled Friday that the state's method of lethal injection is unconstitutional because it violates the ban on cruel and unusual punishment."

The ruling is that lethal injection is wrong, not the death penalty.

Kansas -
"No executions since '76, though FORMALLY it would be said to exist"

9 people would say otherwise.
http://www.kscadp.org/death_row.htm


It will be at this point that you either ignore the thread and not respond anymore or lay into me with personal insults. Try something new for once and admit a mistake, Caspar. It's not that hard.


DJ's the man we love the most
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Technically New York still has the death penalty. It has never been abolished in that state. True there is a court ordered moratorium in effect but it has never been abolished.

http://www.deadlinethemovie.com/state/NY/

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kansas: inmates and executions are a difference.

California: now that there's a moratorium, there is a discussion to finish it altogether, check the news-archives.

New York: the state constitution has to be in line with federal constitution. Does show the death penalty is kinda fucked up.

Fine, you're right that the federal constitution doesn't explicitly forbid it, but the way you're making it look like I'm lying is very childish, especially as people can see for themselves that I'm right with the articles provided. That is very, very sad of you.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 07, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:


Fine, you're right that the federal constitution doesn't explicitly forbid it, but the way you're making it look like I'm lying is very childish, especially as people can see for themselves that I'm right with the articles provided. That is very, very sad of you.


That made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the laugh Thomas. Of course your right. Your always right.