Forums > Queen - General Discussion > schoo project - HELP please!

forum rss feed
Author

Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden user not visiting Queenzone.com
Um...hi.
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden
Royalty: 1009 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 07, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok, for all my true QUEEN fans out there. i am doing a project w/ my friend who also likes QUEEN. and we have entered a giant bookmaking competition. we're both artists and im sure that our book will look really nice. but we need a topic and we want to do it about queen. the characters are supposed to be based on queen. but it has to take place in modern times. i really need a topic that's interesting, funny, and easy enough for 3-4th graders. PLEASE! im counting on teh peopel who understand me and my love for the greatest band in teh WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it difficult to navigate QZ at this very moment.
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 07, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my god.

O_o

I can't help you with the bookmarks, but I can help you with one of your problems.

Wembley fan86 said:

Ok, for all of my true Queen fans out there, I am doing a project with my friend who also likes Queen. We have entered a giant bookmaking competition. We're both artists and I'm sure that our book will look really nice, but we need a topic and we want to do it about Queen. The characters are supposed to be based on Queen, but it has to take place in modern times. I really need a topic that's interesting, funny, and easy enough for 3-4th graders. PLEASE! im counting on the people who understand me and my love for the greatest band in the world!

Much better.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 07, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, now that I possibly insulted you, I'll try to make it up to you by giving you some ideas. All I need to know is, What do you mean by a bookmarking competition? Do you make bookmarks, or make a book, or something? Once I know what you mean, I can help.

queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 07, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is the project exactly? Are you writing a book Queen related? If so, maybe it can be based on a Queen concert or something?

NA
falsetto user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 07, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

teach them how to sing tie your mother down in proper key

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 07, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ Yes....but with permission from the author first...

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 07, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love threads like this...

"I've found a way to make my homework about something I'm actually interested in, so interested in fact that I want other people to do it for me"

Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden user not visiting Queenzone.com
Um...hi.
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden
Royalty: 1009 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 07, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well, thanks, some of u for actually givng ideas. and, if u dont mind, i would like just a little more so that i can discuss them w/ my partner. i like that queen going to mars idea. o and its bookmaking, not bookmarking. sorry. typo. i hate typing.

I find it difficult to navigate QZ at this very moment.
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 07, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

I love threads like this...

"I've found a way to make my homework about something I'm actually interested in, so interested in fact that I want other people to do it for me"

HAHAHHA LMAO!!!

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."