Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Famous Person FACTfile

forum rss feed
Author

Farrokh Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Farrokh Mercury
Bohemian: 212 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 07, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok,I know that some people are going to acuse me of needing a life, but the other day I went into a bookstore and picked up a book called Famous Person Factfile and went through to the F's and it said that Freddie had been born as Frederick.

I know it's nothing major but with a Factfile would you expect the information to acutally be fact?

Shooting stars never stop, even when they reach the top.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Serry...wrote:[/QUOTENAME]I was more curious about - which font Freddie used for his thoughts? Arial? Verdana? Or Wingdings'
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 07, 22:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Far<font color=RED>rokh Mercury wrote:

Ok,I know that some people are going to acuse me of needing a life, but the other day I went into a bookstore and picked up a book called Famous Person Factfile and went through to the F's and it said that Freddie had been born as Frederick.

I know it's nothing major but with a Factfile would you expect the information to acutally be fact?

You need a life...Joking

I'd do the same, I actually did that when Lewie dragged me to the library, I found all these Queen books, and 80's Rock star books with Freddie in them and most of them do that..the news paper tried to have his real name in there on his 60th birthday, but they spelt his name wrong and the article was smaller than everyone else's....

grumble...

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.