Forums > Personal > eBay Fraud Crackdown?

forum rss feed
Author

write your letters in the sand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perhaps we might see a slowdown in the market for autographed items that Freddie has signed from beyond the grave.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16686937/

Ready Freddie?
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah i feel like an idiot, i think when my mom got me a signed queen album i think its fake. i hope they really do crack down on these frauds! if only it were the same for ticketmaster -_-'

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
FreeSpirit328 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 07, 02:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, I don't post here much, but I thought I would comment here because I am a victim of fraud on Ebay.

It has nothing to do with Queen, but basically I visited someone who said he was interested in me romantically, but all he really wanted me there for was so he could scam people on Ebay.

He put a lot of sports memorabelia up for auction-stuff that sells for a lot of money. Well, he collected all the money, but never shipped the products, and now I have a lot of people demanding that I pay them back. These items sold anywhere from $200 to $400-I can't afford to pay them back! I'm on disability and only get $680 a month.

Anyway, keep a look out for anyone selling sports stuff. Until this happened, I had a 100% approval rating, and I had my account since 2001. Now I have a suspended account on Ebay, and limited access on Paypal, and I didn't do anything wrong. well, the only thing I did wrong was trust that jack-ass.

www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Direct delivery available to customers living outside of Rhode Island. Enter code REPFS to receive free shipping.