Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Anita Dobson

forum rss feed
Author

cexycy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can anyone post some songs from Anita Dobson's "Talking of Love" album?

I just can't get them anywhere.

Please help me.


Once upon a time a wise man told me a fable...........
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just out of curiosity, do you think it was only issued unofficially?

mr_praline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 20 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The tracks to this album are hard to find, but some are well worth the effort; the track 'Let Me In (Your Heart Again)' is one of the best Brian collaborations there is, with amazing guitar work.

I have all the tracks taken straight from the LP and singles, but if I post them here i'm sure they will be removed because they are official.... if you want them maybe I can send them to you via email or post elsewhere.

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some are good but some are really a pain in the....ear.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's the video for Talking of Love:

http://media.putfile.com/Talking-Of-Love

Re-worked from her website version, which is totally out of sync.

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you listened to "To know him is to love him"?with a wife singing like this I would seriously think of a divorce.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks, Bubbles!

Well, L-R-Tiger, at least she's "funny". LOL

Cheers,

Ogre-


Keep Passing the Open Windows
violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 07, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

Have you listened to "To know him is to love him"?with a wife singing like this I would seriously think of a divorce.

Of course if your wife is Montserrat Caballé...


Violonbleu
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 07, 03:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

violonbleu wrote:

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

Have you listened to "To know him is to love him"?with a wife singing like this I would seriously think of a divorce.

Of course if your wife is Montserrat Caballé...


You mean you'd actually let her be on top? :D

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

928 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 404 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 07, 05:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bigV wrote:

violonbleu wrote:

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

Have you listened to "To know him is to love him"?with a wife singing like this I would seriously think of a divorce.

Of course if your wife is Montserrat Caballé...


You mean you'd actually let her be on top? :D

V.


hahahahahhahahaha

cexycy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 07, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Just out of curiosity, do you think it was only issued unofficially?


Errr, no, that is why I would expect them to be more easily available than they are.

When I realised that they weren't, I asked people here for help.

Does that answer your question?


Once upon a time a wise man told me a fable...........
mr_praline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 20 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 07, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It has to be said, some of the songs are pretty strange (a few are obviously recorded with Anita playing the part of Angie Watts again) but there are a few good tracks.... Talking Of Love, I Dream Of Christmas (with John Deacon) and Let Me In Your Heart Again... by no means does the album deserve the criticism that some people give it.


As a teaser, heres a heavily edited version of "Let Me In..." which showcases Brian's guitar (i guess it counts as a fan remix and hence not official), so enjoy it before someone demands it is removed!

http://rapidshare.com/files/12449207/Let_Me_In_Your_Heart_Again.mp3.html

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 07, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You wanna hear her sing?

It's a strange season on QZ, first the musical, now this, what's next?


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Back2TheLight user not visiting Queenzone.com
Back2TheLight
Bohemian: 639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 07, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's next?? How about hearing John Deacon sing 'Unchained Melody' LMAO!!! XD


I Want It All And I Want It Now!!
bootLuca user not visiting Queenzone.com
bootLuca
Royalty: 1184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 07, 01:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mr_praline wrote:

if you want them maybe I can send them to you via email or post elsewhere.


i'm interested..... please let me know if you can send the tracks via mail or if you post them... thanks in advance!

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 07, 05:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll hang everyone who'll post that ...t here! Brian should cut his hair as a retribution for the sin of involving in that 'project'..

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 07, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Um... 3/4 of Queen played on that record. Surely that's of SOME interest to SOME fans...

Granted she's a crap singer, but more than half of her songs were penned by the curly one from Queen. If that's not worth 40 odd minutes of your time, then I don't know what is.

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 07, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cexycy wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Just out of curiosity, do you think it was only issued unofficially?


Errr, no, that is why I would expect them to be more easily available than they are.

When I realised that they weren't, I asked people here for help.

Does that answer your question?


Only partially. You must know that official stuff isn't posted, so whether it was available or not isn't really the issue...

cexycy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 07, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

cexycy wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Just out of curiosity, do you think it was only issued unofficially?


Errr, no, that is why I would expect them to be more easily available than they are.

When I realised that they weren't, I asked people here for help.

Does that answer your question?


Only partially. You must know that official stuff isn't posted, so whether it was available or not isn't really the issue...


Iasked for help in getting them. True sharing them here would be a big help but obviously it's not allowed, therefore I was expecting some other help. What sort I don't know.


Once upon a time a wise man told me a fable...........
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 07, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, you asked for them to be posted.