Forums > Personal > Hillary Clinton for Prez!!!!!

forum rss feed
Author

Eviltwin user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Display Message
Eviltwin
Bohemian: 549 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah yeah!

Let's get it on!

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, that made my day. Fucking hilarious.

PS: No mail yet & you have email. :*

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh no...

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ugh......................

We have had a Bush or a Clinton in power in the US since 1981.......................

Enough is enough. Vote for somebody else, anybody else. 28 years of rule from the same two families? No thanks.

Personally, I don't even see Hillary making it out of the Dem primaries. I think that the next Pres is someone that as of now is completely off the radar.

Again, how can the people clamoring for change in this country, to a man or woman, in good faith vote for someone who has been part of the problem?

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anything's better than one of Bush's background guys.

Having said that, I don't think the democrats could do much worse than Hillary C.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Oh no...

Oh yes.

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The next Pres, if a Republican, will have to be completely removed from Bush.

Hillary stands no chance, but has deep pockets, and you can never count out the back room dealings of the Clintons.

Obama has entirely too much baggage to make it thru the primaries.

Rudy would be interesting, but his personal life will give the media far too big a target for him to really be viable.

Gingrich has great ideas, but he was blackballed by the media in 1998, so he isn't viable either.

If people think that Bush is controversial, just wait and see what happens if Hillary is indeed on the ticket.

I don't think, though, that the Dems are that silly. She is probably the only candidate on that side to guarantee a Republican victory in '08.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do you think Rupert Murdoch is paying for her campaign? It's not 'cause he's switched sides, that's for sure!!!

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Gratzi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 594 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Anything's better than one of Bush's background guys.

Couldn't agree more. But still, are the Democrates willing to risk like that???

'Known for the hugeness of my gong' - Roger
Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think, even though I would prefer the Republicans to win in '08, that Hillary running on the Dem side would be very very bad for our country.

We need new ideas, new people, not the same old rehashed nonsense that we get.

Murdoch funding her only goes to show that there is literally not much of a difference between the two parties. The country is run by big business and big money, period.

The question is, how do we, as Americans, break this cycle?

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If Hillary runs against John McCain, I'm most likely to vote for him instead of her despite the fact that I tend to vote Democrat. Hillary is IMO too partisan and I frankly was absolutely dissapointed of her support Israel during the Lebanon conflict last year when both sides were targetting innocent civilians.

I think it's pathetic that people pick who to vote for without watching a fuckin' debate. It really opens your mind to the choice you will be making to ensure what candidates you consider capable of running your country instead of saying... "I'll vote for this candidate because he/she seems nicer".
It makes me sick when Oprah Winfrey has endorsed Barack Obama on the simple and sole fact that he's black (C'mon, we all know it's true). Obama is more than welcome to the presidential race but people need to compare the different proposals of the candidates and not only make picks based on image like a naive teenage girl who follows the mainstream on everything.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jingles for President 2008

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Jingles for President 2008

Erin for VicePrez, and you Pieter...

Would you mind being the first lady?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Ugh......................

We have had a Bush or a Clinton in power in the US since 1981.......................

Enough is enough. Vote for somebody else, anybody else. 28 years of rule from the same two families? No thanks.

Personally, I don't even see Hillary making it out of the Dem primaries. I think that the next Pres is someone that as of now is completely off the radar.

Again, how can the people clamoring for change in this country, to a man or woman, in good faith vote for someone who has been part of the problem?

when bush was elected the first time i said the same thing. people my age have only known a bush or clinton power....

honestly at this point i dont care as long as someone gets rid of bush in the near future. he has ruined our country.

that obama guy seems pretty cool (i said OBAMA not osama XD)

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

While I may not agree with him on several issues, I believe that should Senator McCain be elected in 2008, it would be very good for America.

Edit: I guess Jingles beat me to the McCain suggestion. But still, discuss.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Would you mind being the first lady?

:-P

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

giuliani (sp?) would be good too i think. he cleaned up NYC...

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was a McCain backer in '00.......things would be far better now, I believe, had he won the nomination instead of Bush.

Trouble is, and even the most ardent Bush haters cannot really argue, Gore had 8 years to accomplish something, and failed. Kerry is a failure as a US Senator.

What cogent argument can anyone make to say things would have turned out any better under either of those two failed politicians?

Needless to say, while McCain is a good man, and would make a good president IMO, he will be what, 74 or 75 when '08 rolls around?

Methinks it is time for some new blood. We do not know, though, enough about the Obama's and his ilk yet to make a decision, do we?

Eviltwin user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Display Message
Eviltwin
Bohemian: 549 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

I was a McCain backer in '00.......things would be far better now, I believe, had he won the nomination instead of Bush.

Trouble is, and even the most ardent Bush haters cannot really argue, Gore had 8 years to accomplish something, and failed. Kerry is a failure as a US Senator.

What cogent argument can anyone make to say things would have turned out any better under either of those two failed politicians?

Needless to say, while McCain is a good man, and would make a good president IMO, he will be what, 74 or 75 when '08 rolls around?

Methinks it is time for some new blood. We do not know, though, enough about the Obama's and his ilk yet to make a decision, do we?

Any suggestions?

Haystacks Calhoun II

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not yet.....

In todays political climate, who in their right mind would even WANT to run? If you'r enot getting blasted by the media, you're getting blasted by your opponents.

It will be fun, though, I must admit, to watch the scramble on the Democratic side. It's gonna be a bloody mess. Hillary, like Ricky Bobby, plays for keeps.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv54QcbmmhM