Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Any Queen Live DVD (and a little request)

forum rss feed
Author

Jason DeLima user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 46 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was wondering if anyone could share a working healthy torrent, or a valid link to download the files to any Queen Live Concert DVD.
I already have Earl's Court and Houston '77 DVDs, the official QP DVDs, and I'm looking for more.

Plus, I was wondering if anyone had Greatest Flix 3 on DVD? I downloaded the Greatest Karaoke Flix DVD from someone at the Queenhub and I enjoyed the Innuendo/Made In Heaven films, and would like them without the words.

Thanks!

Mama I'm gonna be your slave...
Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First, Here's hyde Park 1976 - it's on the traders den but it's very well seeded (13 seeders for 1 leech - you can be the second!)

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32257&highlight=queen+hyde+park

Here on Queenzone there is Hammersmith 1979 which I'm seeding (albeit slowly) but there are several peers)

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=763352

Then there are the four Smitty Live Killers compilations. And the Argentina one. That should keep you busy for a while! :)

Jason DeLima user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 46 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 07, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the Hyde Park link! I hear its a very good concert.

I also hear about the 2 Hammersmiths alot. I'm looking forward to watching these concerts.

Mama I'm gonna be your slave...
fordy69 user not visiting Queenzone.com
fordy69
Bohemian: 121 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 07, 14:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Am seeding the Knebworth gig, but it's the Video CD version torrent.