Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Weird collectibles

forum rss feed
Author

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A toothbrush plays WWRY while you brush your teeth...


http://cgi.ebay.com/QUEEN-Zooth-Brush-Musical-Toothbrush-We-Will-Rock-You_W0QQitemZ300075139935QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2355QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


I do not want any google ads here.

Champipple user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 245 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have these wierd russian calendar cards with a variety of Freddie pictures on them. This would be around 1987 or 88.

I'm still kicking myself for not buying the official "A Kind of Magic" jigsaw puzzle.

Somewhere I have Queen shoelaces....



write your letters in the sand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Finally! Now brushing my teeth can be fun!! *touchdown dance*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Guild84BHM1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How about the WWRY truck? I bought one for my kid.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p190/barry6/IMG_0443.jpg

Boy Thomas Raker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 969 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've asked before, but to no avail, so Guild84BHM1, are you the proud owner of a Guild84BHM1?


You know, good times are now.
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

write your letters in the sand wrote:



I think you mean "teeth" Barb ; )


We hope.


DJ's the man we love the most
Guild84BHM1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

I've asked before, but to no avail, so Guild84BHM1, are you the proud owner of a Guild84BHM1?


Yes Boy Thomas, I am an original owner.

The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Singing toothbrush eh? I remember Melody Pops that played music while you eat the lollypop so I guess this is dentists hitting back.


"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
Boy Thomas Raker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 969 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Guild84BHM1 wrote:

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

I've asked before, but to no avail, so Guild84BHM1, are you the proud owner of a Guild84BHM1?


Yes Boy Thomas, I am an original owner.


Excellent? May I ask colour and serial number? Mine is black, serial #0271, absolutely love it!


You know, good times are now.
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 03:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

write your letters in the sand wrote:



I think you mean "teeth" Barb ; )


We hope.


I have no idea what you are talking about ... :-)


I do not want any google ads here.

Guild84BHM1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

Guild84BHM1 wrote:

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

I've asked before, but to no avail, so Guild84BHM1, are you the proud owner of a Guild84BHM1?


Yes Boy Thomas, I am an original owner.


Excellent? May I ask colour and serial number? Mine is black, serial #0271, absolutely love it!


Mine is red ser #0120 . This is an early model with no BHM on the pickups or truss rod cover. Do you play?

Boy Thomas Raker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 969 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Guild84BHM1 wrote:

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

Guild84BHM1 wrote:

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

I've asked before, but to no avail, so Guild84BHM1, are you the proud owner of a Guild84BHM1?


Yes Boy Thomas, I am an original owner.


Excellent? May I ask colour and serial number? Mine is black, serial #0271, absolutely love it!


Mine is red ser #0120 . This is an early model with no BHM on the pickups or truss rod cover. Do you play?


I'm an enthusiastic amateur who can almost get through songs like TYMD and TATDOOL and sound pretty good, but not a great player by any stretch. My model has the BHM on the pickups, I ended up with it in black after my first one, serial model 131 was stolen :( At first I didn't like it, but am happier with the black.


You know, good times are now.
carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I see the Freddie 7" action figure is out now. The face and hair look more like John Travolta. http://cgi.ebay.com/NECA-7-INCH-FREDDIE-MERCURY-QUEEN-FIGURE-LEATHER-CLAD_W0QQitemZ260081956719QQihZ016QQcategoryZ348QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Zeni wrote:

write your letters in the sand wrote:



I think you mean "teeth" Barb ; )


We hope.


I have no idea what you are talking about ... :-)


Ooooooooohhh, you're evil :)


DJ's the man we love the most
Champipple user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 245 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm an enthusiastic teeth brusher! I can brush my teeth with my left or right hand.

I can go in circles like the "toothbrush family" taught me when I was a kid, or up and down in the old-school way.





Guild84BHM1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

Guild84BHM1 wrote:

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

Guild84BHM1 wrote:

Boy Thomas Raker wrote:

I've asked before, but to no avail, so Guild84BHM1, are you the proud owner of a Guild84BHM1?


Yes Boy Thomas, I am an original owner.


Excellent? May I ask colour and serial number? Mine is black, serial #0271, absolutely love it!


Mine is red ser #0120 . This is an early model with no BHM on the pickups or truss rod cover. Do you play?


I'm an enthusiastic amateur who can almost get through songs like TYMD and TATDOOL and sound pretty good, but not a great player by any stretch. My model has the BHM on the pickups, I ended up with it in black after my first one, serial model 131 was stolen :( At first I didn't like it, but am happier with the black.


That's great! Sorry to hear it was stolen. Do you ever check out brianmayworld.com? Lots of good info there. I've been playing for 32 years now. I can pretty much figure out a song if I have the recording. You can see and hear me if you want here:

http://www.myspace.com/thebarry

Madman007 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts
add to buddy list send PM