Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Did they ever o Jesus live?

forum rss feed
Author

simps user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 07, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did they and if they did could somemone post it please?

on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 03:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

they probably played it in the early years(71-72)but there is no bootlegrecording available(we don't know if there's a recording at all)


on my way up
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 03:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Without probably - they did.

on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, that's true:-)sorry about that


on my way up
simps user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 07, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks.Just wanted to know if they ever did it.

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 07, 04:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A handwritten setlist by Freddie of a show exists from the early days. I believe both Jesus AND The Night Comes Down are there. It can be found on Mr. Scully's site: www.queenconcerts.com (if I'm not mistaken, otherwise follow our leader Serry, he knows it all ;-))




John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 07, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Straight links, guys, straight links!

http://www.queenconcerts.com/inc/setlists/1972-03-10.jpg

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 07, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Straight links, guys, straight links!

http://www.queenconcerts.com/inc/setlists/1972-03-10.jpg


I'm so glad to see I'm not the only person with horrible handwriting.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 07, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Serry... wrote:

Straight links, guys, straight links!

http://www.queenconcerts.com/inc/setlists/1972-03-10.jpg


I'm so glad to see I'm not the only person with horrible handwriting.


Freddie could handle an other type of pen better. xD


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 07, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Serry... wrote:

Straight links, guys, straight links!

http://www.queenconcerts.com/inc/setlists/1972-03-10.jpg


I'm so glad to see I'm not the only person with horrible handwriting.


Freddie could handle an other type of pen better. xD


Thanks. I did not want to hear that.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus