Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Original version of 'My life has been saved'

forum rss feed
Author

r_m88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can't find it here :

http://www.google.com/

:-D

Censored ! But I don't understand why...

r_m88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 06:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It the b-side of the "scandal" single. This one is not commercialized anymore. So, what is the problem ?

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 07:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's OFFICIAL anyway. That's the problem. Please remove.

r_m88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 07:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

:-/
What a pity !
Official.... What a terrible word !


Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 07:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font type="verdana">_Tatterdemalion_ wrote:

official, remove!


I LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE FLIP OUT and say "official!!!" It cracks me up everytime. Acting like moderators of this site basically.

These same people, send off official stuff on MSN all the time. It makes me laugh. Joachim, I know you send off official stuff on MSN.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
r_m88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do agree with you. And I especially deplore the way they tell you that ! Without explanation...

In this case, I suppose as the title is not commercialized anymore, it doesn't affect anybody to post it in this forum. Anyway, I don't want to fight here. I was just trying to give my contribution...

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 08:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

r_m88 wrote:

I do agree with you. And I especially deplore the way they tell you that ! Without explanation...

In this case, I suppose as the title is not commercialized anymore, it doesn't affect anybody to post it in this forum. Anyway, I don't want to fight here. I was just trying to give my contribution...


It's okay. I know Tatter sends off official stuff on MSN, so I don't know why he's being so hypocritical.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
August R. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 561 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is the policy of QUEENZONE that no official material is shared here. I find it very nice that people respect these rules and remark when official material emerges.

So, go and make your illegal requests somewhere else! Let's keep QZ clean!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.*.Messenger Of Leah.*. wrote:

<font type="verdana">_Tatterdemalion_ wrote:

official, remove!


I LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE FLIP OUT and say "official!!!" It cracks me up everytime. Acting like moderators of this site basically.

These same people, send off official stuff on MSN all the time. It makes me laugh. Joachim, I know you send off official stuff on MSN.


I don't.

r_m88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, go and make your illegal requests somewhere else! Let's keep QZ clean!


I consider it is not illegal (or, in this case, also bootlegs are illegal) as it is not commercialized anymore.

But, once more, it was just to add my contribution. It's OK ! I won't add anything, just take what I want...

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

.*.Messenger Of Leah.*. wrote:

<font type="verdana">_Tatterdemalion_ wrote:

official, remove!


I LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE FLIP OUT and say "official!!!" It cracks me up everytime. Acting like moderators of this site basically.

These same people, send off official stuff on MSN all the time. It makes me laugh. Joachim, I know you send off official stuff on MSN.


I don't.


Joachim does


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

look - it's simple:
This site is Richard Orchard's - so as Domain owner HE gets the aggro if prosecution takes place. HE has taken a responsible attitude and said NOTHING officially released gets shared on HIS site.

So here's a simple solution:
If you have something to share and you have doubts about it's legality...post the message asking if you can share it, then if okayed by someone more knowledgable...you can update your post by adding a link to the file.

I don't see why there is a need to post link first, cause ill feeling and then have it removed.

do it the right way round...ask first, then add the link...all will be fine


go deo na h√Čireann
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.*.Messenger Of Leah.*. wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

.*.Messenger Of Leah.*. wrote:

<font type="verdana">_Tatterdemalion_ wrote:

official, remove!


I LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE FLIP OUT and say "official!!!" It cracks me up everytime. Acting like moderators of this site basically.

These same people, send off official stuff on MSN all the time. It makes me laugh. Joachim, I know you send off official stuff on MSN.


I don't.


Joachim does


But you said that the people who say "official" also send stuff on MSN. You generalised. You included me. You were wrong.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

r_m88 wrote:

So, go and make your illegal requests somewhere else! Let's keep QZ clean!


I consider it is not illegal (or, in this case, also bootlegs are illegal) as it is not commercialized anymore.

But, once more, it was just to add my contribution. It's OK ! I won't add anything, just take what I want...


This is why I am rude to this kind of person.

"I consider it not illegal"

YOU DO NOT MAKE LAWS. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHICH LAWS TO OBEY.

"I will just take what I want"

Sums up the kind of cunt we get on here nowadays.

r_m88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So stubborn !

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fuck off

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 07, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When somebody says "official" they are not acting as the bad guys or anything. It is plain simple: they want Queenzone to live and they want Queenzone's OWNER's way to do so to be respected.

It is perfectly understandable that people wish to own every Queen recording ever and, if they can't buy it in the neighbouring store, they feel bad about it.

BUT that doesn't mean those files can be shared HERE. This is a privately owned site that wishes to stay online by following some widely accepted rules. One of those is not to share official stuff, readily available or not.

So, let us be grateful to Richard, the OWNER of this place, and follow the rules he chose for the site, bearing in mind its continuity? Shall we?

This leaves people with all of the internet but Queenzone to share those files, shouldn't it be enough?

So, please, be nice to those that are fighting to keep this site alive. What's so wrong about it?

Cheers,

Ogre-


Keep Passing the Open Windows
darcy-wright user not visiting Queenzone.com
darcy-wright
Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 07, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen productions should finally release a b-sides album and then it will finally be a in-print official release and those crap 7" bootleg cds will be redundant

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 07, 03:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It won't help too much. Mercury Songs have released Freddie's Solo Box set but people still asks for the tracks from that release...

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 07, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

darcy-wright wrote:

queen productions should finally release a b-sides album and then it will finally be a in-print official release and those crap 7" bootleg cds will be redundant


Now, that's the spirit, Darcy-Wright :)


Keep Passing the Open Windows