Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Live Killers Inlay Photos

forum rss feed
Author

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 07, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone know what concerts any of these are from? It's obvious by looking at them that not all are from 1979 (the year the songs from Live Killers have been taken from) but does anyone know which specific concerts any of them are from?

kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 07, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jimmy"Popeye"Doyle wrote:

Does anyone know what concerts any of these are from? It's obvious by looking at them that not all are from 1979 (the year the songs from Live Killers have been taken from) but does anyone know which specific concerts any of them are from?

since all the Queenzone elitists decided to inre you, I'm gonna answer your question. The photos were sent in by the fans. Kinda like what they did with GHIII (if you were a fan then) when they asked fans to send in their photos. I think it would be incredibly time consuming (not impossible though, I assume) to find out which concerts they were from.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 07, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks mate.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 07, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

since all the Queenzone elitists decided to inre you, I'm gonna answer your question.

I didn't know, so didn't respond. Isn't that what people want from me - nothing contributory = no contribution?

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 07, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

since all the Queenzone elitists decided to inre you, I'm gonna answer your question.

Or maybe some people just didn't know the answer!

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca