Forums > Personal > I won't deny it...

forum rss feed
Author

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...I started this thread just to seek attention.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're not the only one...

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one...I hope someday you'll join us.


"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And the world will live as one.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

...I started this thread just to seek attention.


Instead, buy a ticket to the UK and make the girl you love the happiest girl in the entire world.

Ah yes, love is a wonderful thing... (most of the time)


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0066">Helter Skelter wrote:

Imagine no possessions....I wonder if you can


O_O...
I can!

I have nothing!

xD


CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

...I started this thread just to seek attention.


Instead, buy a ticket to the UK and make the girl you love the happiest girl in the entire world.

Ah yes, love, I miss it...

I will, Rick. I just need to finish studying. When I'm 18, I'm moving there. Today I got lots of info on immigration laws from another Brazilian who's been in London for several years.

Later this week I'm gonna phone the Portuguese Embassy to get a list of all the documents I need to get my citizenship, and then I'll phone my grandma and ask her to help me provide all the documents, as she is Portuguese.

While I can't get my little ass to UK, I think I'll keep seeking attention here.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

...I started this thread just to seek attention.


Instead, buy a ticket to the UK and make the girl you love the happiest girl in the entire world.

Ah yes, love, I miss it...

I will, Rick. I just need to finish studying. When I'm 18, I'm moving there. Today I got lots of info on immigration laws from another Brazilian who's been in London for several years.

Later this week I'm gonna phone the Portuguese Embassy to get a list of all the documents I need to get my citizenship, and then I'll phone my grandma and ask her to help me provide all the documents, as she is Portuguese.

While I can't get my little ass to UK, I think I'll keep seeking attention here.


Serious? Sounds great, man. Good luck with that.

Europe is great, bring a visit to Holland too, haha ;-)


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 07, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

...I started this thread just to seek attention.


Instead, buy a ticket to the UK and make the girl you love the happiest girl in the entire world.

Ah yes, love, I miss it...

I will, Rick. I just need to finish studying. When I'm 18, I'm moving there. Today I got lots of info on immigration laws from another Brazilian who's been in London for several years.

Later this week I'm gonna phone the Portuguese Embassy to get a list of all the documents I need to get my citizenship, and then I'll phone my grandma and ask her to help me provide all the documents, as she is Portuguese.

While I can't get my little ass to UK, I think I'll keep seeking attention here.


Serious? Sounds great, man. Good luck with that.

Europe is great, bring a visit to Holland too, haha ;-)

Thanks! :)

Well, Holland is one of the countries I most would like to visit someday. But I can assure you it's got nothing to do with the kind of stuff I can buy there. :-P


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!