Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen-Live In Puebla Mexico 17/10/1981

forum rss feed
Author

foreversilence user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 99 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Fellers I just want to ask if there's someone who knows pretty much about Queen-Live In Puebla Mexico 17/10/1981 VIDEO CONCERT Not Audio recording i need to know what's the longest duration of this video which can be availabe and if it's available where can i find it does anybody have this video or some shots of it? plz i need to know about it Thank you all
my e-mail: freddie_mercurey@yahoo.com
And THX For the HUB Operators

frank39 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 478 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

quite funny, isn´t it?

myatt08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why?

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

foreversilence wrote:

Hello Fellers I just want to ask if there's someone who knows pretty much about Queen-Live In Puebla Mexico 17/10/1981 VIDEO CONCERT Not Audio recording i need to know what's the longest duration of this video which can be availabe and if it's available where can i find it does anybody have this video or some shots of it? plz i need to know about it Thank you all

You can contact the Mexican Queen fan club- they have it- , but i assure you that they won´t share or trade that video. They have shared 3 seconds of the video on Youtube. But guive it a try!

Take care

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Bobby_brown
Do You know the Mexican queen fan club's site?
plz i don't know it
THX For the info

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I also know a channel in Rosario has an interview(or even more) from the show in that city in 1981,but you know,nobody wants to share it:)

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hello L-R-TIGER1994
Can you plz tell me more about that channel where can i find it how it works is it a software or waht plz thx for your reply but i want to understand

L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A TV channel I meant sorry,it's channel 3 from Rosario that has interviews with Freddie in that city(and probably the show),the interviewer is called Carlos Bermejo but I never contacted him again though I tried.

I tried to contact the manager of the channel as well,sent a mail once but had no reply.

L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And this is not the "I've heard that..." or "there are rumours...."thing,they HAVE unseen material.

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ReHi L-R-TIGER1994
Do you know the site of this TV Channel?
plz if you can i'll give a try too and of course let you know what happened

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pal and how do you know they have unseen material?
By the way you seem to be intrested too in those videos and stuffs plz if you can contact me and send me your e-mail " freddie_mercurey@yahoo.com "
i have some other questions to ask
thx thx

L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forever cos I personally went to Rosario(of course many years later not in 1981)and that person Carlos Bermejo a famous journalist and interviewer said he interviewed Freddie in a central hotel(which I can't remember the name)and had some footage that was surely seen in 1981 but never shown again.

L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

E-mail sent forever.

stringsrmagicalzey user not visiting Queenzone.com
stringsrmagicalzey
Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 18:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

foreversilence wrote:

Hello foreversilence,

I replied to your question beacause I wanted to help you in some way and due to the fact that some of my ancestors were from Lebanon.Unfortunally this topic eventually end up rather bitterly...It is a pity.

Best wishes,
Zeyneb

"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 07, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stringsrmagical wrote:

we have explained before that only a bit of the concert was filmed because at that time it was not that common to have an 8mm camera, and the bits on youtube are the ones shown at the Mexican Queen Fests so far.

That's just a big cover up. There are 8mm videos of Led Zeppelin concerts from the 70s that lasted an hour.

The full Puebla video is 87 minutes long. Please, stop trying to cover up the fact that it exists.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 02 Mar 07, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To foreversilence:

http://www.lacapital.com.ar/2005/04/24/escenario/index.shtml

The guy with a suit is Carlos Bermejo,the one that interviewed Queen in 1981,unfortunately as the article says,he no longer works for channel 3.

Posted: 02 Mar 07, 00:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello stringsrmagical
i checked the links they are great i had seen the 3 seconds video but didn't know about the 17 and 8 seconds
By the way i'm intrested in this video (and this kind of videos) but the problem is i want to find the main sources from where the come from those videos? for instance has anybody checked "Queen- in saarbrucken 1979" it's a 1 minute video shot it's recorded with 8 mm video i know but i want to find out who has recorded it doesn't he have the complete one? Who has distributed that video?
I want to know from where they come from these short shots of videos cause i think there are plenty of them

As for your reply Sir GH
i agree with you my opinion is there are many hidden shows of queen that are kept in archive and nobody shows it i think even there are queen's first concerts videos by the way hadn't he great fans with video recorders ? How about the Rainbow 1974 Concert which is about 52 minutes and very excellent quality i know it's not recorded by a 8 mm camera but the one who has recorded it hasn't he followed queen shows hasn't he recorded other shows?

Hey L-R-TIGER1994
i checked the link the person "carlos berjamo"
seems to be old THX for the link and thx for your e-mail i'll talk to you of course

And just another thing fellers from your replys i understand that the video is in the hand of Queen's Mexican fan club owner yeah?
And i checked the videos on youtube it seems to be all splitted but the one who has uploaded those videos is he the owner of that fan club?
THX THX THx for your replies

stringsrmagicalzey user not visiting Queenzone.com
stringsrmagicalzey
Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 07, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

foreversilence wrote:

Hello stringsrmagical
i checked the links they are great i had seen the 3 seconds video but didn't know about the 17 and 8 seconds
By the way i'm intrested in this video (and this kind of videos) but the problem is i want to find the main sources from where the come from those videos? i know but i want to find out who has recorded it doesn't he have the complete one? Who has distributed that video?
I want to know from where they come from these short shots of videos cause i think there are plenty of them

Hello forever silence,

I though the information might be useful, just forget it.
Take care,

"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 07, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stringsrmagical wrote:

foreversilence wrote:

Hello stringsrmagical
By the way i'm intrested in this video (and this kind of videos) but the problem is i want to find the main sources from where the come from those videos? i know but i want to find out who has recorded it doesn't he have the complete one? Who has distributed that video?

Hello forever silence,

As I have brought up before, these clips on you tube are part of the short bit which has been shown for the least years at the Mexican Queen fests. As far as we know there is not a complete video,or at least we do not know anybody who has it, not yet.People may think watever they please, or might as well assume whatever they regard as "the truth" about the Queen in Puebla video, I am just telling you what I know about it.

Take care,

Bob is right... 87 minutes of footage exist!

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts

Posted: 03 Mar 07, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is a fact that they have shown the (almost complete) Puebla video and the 50 minute Monterrey video.
One guy who runs the fan club convention once posted here and told us all about it.

It's just a big cover-up by people affiliated with the Mexican fan club. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
They destroy their pictures with the "Mexico fan club" text for crying out loud, so imagine how protective they are of the videos!

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca