Forums > Personal > I'm so sorry!

forum rss feed
Author

mercurys girl 36036 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 102 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 07, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey i'm sorry for my harsh language. I'm just mad that you guys are so arrogent and don't care about anyone but yourselves. Please stop being bitches and dumbasses. It's not cool. Please check your attitudes before you enter the forum. Thanks so much for understanding.


Hopelessly Devoted to Freddie Mercury!
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 07, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

um...likewise?


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Drummer imense! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Drummer imense!
Bohemian: 267 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 07, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Plus its only been like 3 days.... steady on.


I'm not a river or a giant bird, that soars to the sea, an if i'm never tied to anything i'll never be free!
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 07, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember doing the time warp....




My birthday party is going to be a gay leather, transsexual party, do you think it'll work?


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 07, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

azzadude wrote:

<font color=Mercury>Larry Lurex's Girl wrote:

I remember doing the time warp....




My birthday party is going to be a gay leather, transsexual party, do you think it'll work?


no


oh ;_;


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 07, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercurys Girl wrote:

Hey i'm sorry for my harsh language. I'm just mad that you guys are so arrogent and don't care about anyone but yourselves. Please stop being bitches and dumbasses. It's not cool. Please check your attitudes before you enter the forum. Thanks so much for understanding.

Hey, don't tell me not to be a bitch and a dumbass. I'll be whatever I want. Mind your business, devil woman!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 00:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercurys Girl wrote:

Hey i'm sorry for my harsh language. I'm just mad that you guys are so arrogent and don't care about anyone but yourselves. Please stop being bitches and dumbasses. It's not cool. Please check your attitudes before you enter the forum. Thanks so much for understanding.


Learn to fucking spell... by the way, Roger Taylor wants to give you a bitch slap.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Boowoohoo, cootchie cootchie coo.

Once a bitch, always a bitch. That's what my grandma told me.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

mercurys girl 36036 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 102 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you sure that Roger Taylor wants to slap me or are you making this bullshit up? To tell you the truth i'm not sorry so shove that up your ass. Who cares about your gandma she's probably 100 years old or dead. What she says does not count so get that through your big ass head. You should be sorry you ever posted here because there's a new "Bitch Queen" in town. Get used to it. If you don't o well that's your problem and you have many more where that came from.


Hopelessly Devoted to Freddie Mercury!
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First you cause chaos by spamming the board and now you say you're sorry? That is soooooo 2006.

All you do is moan, call names, spam, be a pain in the neck etc. What purpose do you have?




John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

First you cause chaos by spamming the board and now you say you're sorry? That is soooooo 2006.

All you do is moan, call names, spam, be a pain in the neck etc. What purpose do you have?



I think she has green crotch! She's itchy & bitchy!


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercurys Girl wrote:

Are you sure that Roger Taylor wants to slap me or are you making this bullshit up?


He really does. And John Deacon is going to string your face up with bass strings and play you! And Brian is going to write bad things about you on his website!

And Klaus Meine is going to wreck you like a hurricane!

And Brian Wilson wants to go to Hell with you in his car, then leave you there alone.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can we please all stop..now it's getting to the point where..everyone is spamming...just let the thread die.


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
mercurys girl 36036 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 102 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First of all I'm 25 years old. I have a husband and an adpoted kid. Okay so don't tell me about some dumbass teenagers because i'm not one. Are you comprehending what i'm saying (probably not)? Unlike you and those other bitches i have a husband who married me not just because he thought i was beautiful but because i am a very nice women. You don't beleive me because you keep verbaly abusing me so i can't show my other side. That is only because i'm getting fuckin mad. What are you gay or a lesbien? Personaly i think you're both. My croch is not green or any other color. Why would you care anyway. You need help with your sexual thoughts. And i mean ASAP!


Hopelessly Devoted to Freddie Mercury!
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercurys Girl wrote:

Unlike you and those other bitches i have a husband who married me not just because he thought i was beautiful but because i am a very nice women.

Well, he certainly didn't marry you for your outstanding spelling and grammar.. Or your maturity.. Or your supreme intellect.. Or your sweet charming nature.. Or your docility..

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercurys Girl wrote:

First of all I'm 25 years old. I have a husband and an adpoted kid. Okay so don't tell me about some dumbass teenagers because i'm not one. Are you comprehending what i'm saying (probably not)? Unlike you and those other bitches i have a husband who married me not just because he thought i was beautiful but because i am a very nice women. You don't beleive me because you keep verbaly abusing me so i can't show my other side. That is only because i'm getting fuckin mad. What are you gay or a lesbien? Personaly i think you're both. My croch is not green or any other color. Why would you care anyway. You need help with your sexual thoughts. And i mean ASAP!

You have a husband, you took the decision to adopt a kid, and you're wasting your time spamming a board and getting told off by every kind of people, some of them almost 40 years older than you and some of them over 10 years YOUNGER than you?

You really need professional help.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0066">Helter Skelter wrote:

Mercurys Girl : I think YOU'RE the one that needs help. Look at all of these nasty comments you're throwing at people you don't know and will (most likely) never meet. What is WRONG with you? And, by the way, most of the people here, which are YOUNGER than you, have better grammar/spelling/punctuation. Not that that's the MOST important thing...because it's not. It's the way you're acting. Look at you...insulting Charles. If you state that you're 25, with a husband and kid...then you need to act that way. Because, truthfully, you come across as a very mean, disturbed 13-year old with the I.Q equal to that of wallpaper. Your friend Taylormad has better "manners" than you. Since you've joined here...you've created about 4 pointless threads...and ruined your reputation on QZ in less than 5 days.


Truth.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0066">Helter Skelter wrote:

<b><font color=009966>?Freya? wrote:

Mercurys Girl wrote:

Unlike you and those other bitches i have a husband who married me not just because he thought i was beautiful but because i am a very nice women.

Well, he certainly didn't marry you for your outstanding spelling and grammar.. Or your maturity.. Or your supreme intellect.. Or your sweet charming nature.. Or your docility..



^_^

Ditto.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote





"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 07, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0066">Helter Skelter wrote:

Your friend Taylormad has better "manners" than you. on QZ QUOTE]

Wow..I cant believe you just said that..WOW...thanks i guess


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/