Forums > Queen - General Discussion > New Queen Game

forum rss feed
Author

QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I seen this game on Queenonline.com and I thought I'd share it with you. It's either...WWJDD(What would John Deacon do) WWRTD(what would Roger Taylor do..) WWBMD(What would Brian May do) and WWFMD (What would Freddie Mercury do?). Ok, so it goes like this...you come up with a situation that each of the mebers are in...can be anything, then you do choices...a,b,c,d..the next person chooses what they think that Queen member would do...then they continue with another situation and so on...I'll start!

It's 1982 and Freddie is having dinner at one of the nicest and most expensive restaurant in London. The waitress brings the food...but it is the worng order....and there is no Moet et Chandon....WWFD
a.Throw the food to the ground, cursing
b.Demand that he sees the manager this instant
c.Just lets it pass...he's interested in the beautiful waitress...starts talking to her
d.Walks out of the restaurant..this place isn't goood enough for Freddie Mercury


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

e. write on the wall as a protest.

squidbits user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

taylormad101 wrote:

Well, I seen this game on Queenonline.com and I thought I'd share it with you. It's either...WWJDD(What would John Deacon do) WWRTD(what would Roger Taylor do..) WWBMD(What would Brian May do) and WWFMD (What would Freddie Mercury do?). Ok, so it goes like this...you come up with a situation that each of the mebers are in...can be anything, then you do choices...a,b,c,d..the next person chooses what they think that Queen member would do...then they continue with another situation and so on...I'll start!

It's 1982 and Freddie is having dinner at one of the nicest and most expensive restaurant in London. The waitress brings the food...but it is the worng order....and there is no Moet et Chandon....WWFD
a.Throw the food to the ground, cursing
b.Demand that he sees the manager this instant
c.Just lets it pass...he's interested in the beautiful waitress...starts talking to her
d.Walks out of the restaurant..this place isn't goood enough for Freddie Mercury


I'd have to say... B. demands that he sees the manager.

Okay Freddie tries to see the manager about the wrong order. All he gets is the assistant manager.Who happens to be Mary Austin! WWFD?

a. Yell at Mary Austin about the order
b. let it slide (since it is one of his dearest friends)
c. Call Brian to get him to yell at her
d. Say "oh, I'm sorry this is my mistake I DID order this"

QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd have to say b

by the way-it doesnt have to continue in ored-it can be a completely different situation-or member. only if you want to conitnue..if you want to...thats fine. so, here it goes...we'll stick with Freddie.

Freddie walks out of Garden Lodge in 1974 and a bunch og girls are screaming for him...demanding to see him and autographs (crazy fans)..WWFD
a.tell them all to f*** off
b.give them what they want
c.walk back in the house and lock all the doors
d.invite them all in for tea...and let them stay to talk.


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

e) He would ignore them and keep on giving head to the Security guy


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Puce>Dobbies<font size=1>Wot wrote:

^:o!!! BAD! XD But sickly funny. . .

Brian is at the barber shop, and he realises the barber is shaving his head!! WWBD?

1. He tells the barber to stop and makes his half shaved head work as a fashion.
2. He clocks the barber.
3. He tells the barber to finish, then donates the hair to charity and regrows it, then complains about the time its taking to regrow on his blog.
4. He makes the statement, "This will mess up the time-space continuum!!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!" Then, right as he breaks into the '39 chorus, the world ceases to exist.

Alothough some of those aren't necessarily 'WWBD?,' more What Would Happen. . .


I'd have to say 3...cause brian is a really nice guy and woul do something like that-but on his blog,instead of complaining, he would tell why his readers why he did it.Ok..here's mine...

Roger is walking down the street when he sees a beautiful girl, dropping all of her shopping bacgs..WWRTD
a.go and help the girl..take her bags from her
b.just walk on by...who cares
c.call a limo for her to take her home
d.ask someone else to help her.


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
squidbits user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

taylormad101 wrote:

<font color=Puce>Dobbies<font size=1>Wot wrote:

^:o!!! BAD! XD But sickly funny. . .

Brian is at the barber shop, and he realises the barber is shaving his head!! WWBD?

1. He tells the barber to stop and makes his half shaved head work as a fashion.
2. He clocks the barber.
3. He tells the barber to finish, then donates the hair to charity and regrows it, then complains about the time its taking to regrow on his blog.
4. He makes the statement, "This will mess up the time-space continuum!!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!" Then, right as he breaks into the '39 chorus, the world ceases to exist.

Alothough some of those aren't necessarily 'WWBD?,' more What Would Happen. . .


I'd have to say 3...cause brian is a really nice guy and woul do something like that-but on his blog,instead of complaining, he would tell why his readers why he did it.Ok..here's mine...

Roger is walking down the street when he sees a beautiful girl, dropping all of her shopping bacgs..WWRTD
a.go and help the girl..take her bags from her
b.just walk on by...who cares
c.call a limo for her to take her home
d.ask someone else to help her.


...A. Roger seems really nice like that and would help someone in need.

okay here we go : John is walking down a beach in the bahamas and sees a man fishing,the man has an extra fishing rod and asks john to join him. WWJD?
1. Join him (and make a new friend in the process)
2. Pass him by like he never heard him.
3. Call the cops (I know stupid choice but you never know!)

QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 07, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd have to say 1..John is a nice guy...but although...he is shy

ok...here we go..

It's 1986-Magic Tour and Queen walks backstage..wehn they see two girls standing there without passess asking to see them...WWQD
a.tell them to get lost..no pass...you're not coming backstage
b.who cares..they're nice enough...
c.just give them an autograph and let them move on
d.let them backstage and even let them come to the after party



"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
queen4eva224 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

taylormad101 wrote:

I'd have to say 1..John is a nice guy...but although...he is shy

ok...here we go..

It's 1986-Magic Tour and Queen walks backstage..wehn they see two girls standing there without passess asking to see them...WWQD
a.tell them to get lost..no pass...you're not coming backstage
b.who cares..they're nice enough...
c.just give them an autograph and let them move on
d.let them backstage and even let them come to the after party



ooh, that's a tough one...i guess i'd say c.

Freddie is walking along on the street with a few friends when some random chick runs up to him and kisses him all over his face and runs off. WWFD?
a. run after that crazy chick and tell her off.
b. wipe his face with a tissue and keep walking.
c. rund after the crazy chick and continue where u left off. [please don't choose this one. :/]
d. just say, "forget it. it happens all the time."


ha. this is a fun game. :)


QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd havee to say d.


ok...

John is in the grocery store when a crazy
queen fan comes up to him and wants to talk and an autograph...WWJDD...
a.Tell her "I'm sorry...I don't do that"
b.give her an autograph
c.Simply ignore her and walk away
d.give her an autograph and take her to meet the guys


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i say give her the auto and be on his way


Ok, so Brian is photographed by the press smoking, and he's asked about it, what is his answer:

a)me smoking!! NEVER! I was lecturing kiddies on the street about dangers
b)it wasnt a cigarette it was...something...else :|
c)deny deny deny

Freddies Delilah user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 420 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 00:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm, c or a? I'll have to go with C - sorry, Brian!

One day Freddie sees a caricature of him, pronounciating his overbite. WWFMD?
a) burst into tears?
b) find the person who drew it and sue them?
c) get his bodygaurd to go find the person and hit them?
d) whine about it and then forget it?


Four old ladies, still rocking away :)
queen4eva224 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i say d. im sure freddie would be a little upset, but hey, it's a caricature. it's supposed to look funny.

ok...roger writes a song whom everyone seems to like except for john, but he's afraid to let anyone know. WWJD?

a. keep it to himself. if everyone else likes it, he shouldn't say anything.
b. come out and tell roger he doesn't like it. he should understand.
c. forgets about it. it's no big deal. it's just one song.
d. complain to the other two band members hoping they'd talk to him.

QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd say c

Ok...
Roger is walking down the streets of London when he sees a very drunk, John with a mexican sombrero and his bass...dancing on the sidewalk...WWRTD?
a.go and help his friend
b.get a video camera and record it for Freddie and Brian
c.Wait until the police come
d.just walk on by like he doesn't know John


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
DEAKYRULES user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 37 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 07, 04:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i say "b"


deakyrules
DEAKYRULES user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 37 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 07, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen4eva224 wrote:

i say d. im sure freddie would be a little upset, but hey, it's a caricature. it's supposed to look funny.

ok...roger writes a song whom everyone seems to like except for john, but he's afraid to let anyone know. WWJD?

a. keep it to himself. if everyone else likes it, he shouldn't say anything.
b. come out and tell roger he doesn't like it. he should understand.
c. forgets about it. it's no big deal. it's just one song.
d. complain to the other two band members hoping they'd talk to him.


mmmmm.... C


deakyrules
Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 07, 05:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, Freddie Mercury books a hotel room. When he enters he finds a shirtless George Michael about to leave. WWFMD?
a. Show George Michael his goods and expect him to do the same.
b. Grab George Michael and jump down the sewers and climb out after half an hour.
c. Squeezes George Michael's man-boobs and pulls his chest-hair.
d. Farts in George Michael's face.


"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
mercurys girl 36036 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 102 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 07, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

um sorry but i have to go with none. Thats imature!


Hopelessly Devoted to Freddie Mercury!